Tournament!

After Zac went home Kai went to bed but before he went to sleep he had noticed that someone had messaged him, it was someone who wanted him to participate in a team in Banorant, he wanted to ask Kai if he wanted to join their team in hopes of bringing further developing Kai's skills so that he can learn how it feels to be with a team, Kai of course excitedly accepted the invitation and the beggining of his pro career has started.

The next day at School.

"Zac!" shouted by Kai.

"Hey whats up Kai?" said by Zac.

"I joined a professional team yesterday! Someone sent me a message before I went to sleep and it was an invitation to a professional team on Banorant!" said excitedly by Kai.

"Wow Kai you really are something! It didn't even take one day and you are already signed to a professional team! I wish you the very best on your journey Kai!" said by Zac.

"Thank you so much Zac! You really are the bestest friend in the whole entire universe! I gotta go home and stream and practice with the team, see you around Zac." said by Kai.

"See ya around Kai, goodluck with your team and your streams!"

At Kai's House.

He ate dinner and went ahead to his room, he had team practice with his brand new team, he got introduced to the old players of the team and they all got along, his teammates see that Kai really has great potential in gaming, he knows all the mechanics of the game and his aim is good, but will all of that be enough to get him to the top?

1 Month Later.

"Okay guys I have an important announcement, this month I have seen you guys improve more and more with communication and team synergy, I think it's time for you guys to go on ahead in an actual tournament, i'll tell you guys the date of the tournament and you guys just practice like what you guys have been doing this past month." said by their Team Manager.

Kai was so excited that he was gonna finally participate in a tournament, but that means he has to practice more because the players in this tournament aren't like the ones they went up ahead while practicing, these are so called veterans and have experience in Tournaments, while Kai doesn't have any experience at these at all, while he does perform good in normal competitve this is a whole another level in playing Banorant.

At school.

"Hey Kai! How have you been?" said by his Bestest Friend ever in the whole entire galaxy.

"Heya Zac! I've been good, our team manager announced that we have a tournament coming soon!" said in an excited voice by Kai.

"Ooh! Nice one Kai! When is the tournament though? I wanna watch you play with your team."

"I think it's gonna be on Sunday at 12am, i'm really excited and scared at the same time, it's my first time joining a tournament and not just any normal tournament but a pro tournament, it's also gonna be live everywhere! What if I make a mistake and perform poorly? I might get kicked out by the team and people might think i'm not that good." said by Kai.

"Hey hey hey, calm down okay? That's why we try things to have experience so we can use that experience for the next time around, they won't kick you out even if you perform poorly, how do I know they won't kick you out? Because they wouldn't pick someone who just started streaming, they saw potential in you Kai, now you just have to show the whole world and gaming community what you have to offer, go on and make your Mom proud and make her change her mind about gaming."

"You're right Zac, I should calm down and look at the brighter side of things, if we win this tournament maybe mom will change her thinking about games, I just need to calm down and perform at my tip top condition, Zac from the bottom of my thank you, you have been there since the beggining of my career, you have also supported me throughout this whole thing, I really owe you one."

"It's alright Kai! It's what best friends do right?"

"Haha, but really though thanks for being here by my side throughout my journey, I gotta go home though! See you on the day of the tournament!"

"Goodluck man!" shouted by Zac.

The Day of the Tournament.

"Okay team game time, the first bracket is us Vs. Faze Clan, it's a best of 3 match, goodluck to you guys and let's bring back a dub!" said by their Team Manager.

"So i'm finally here huh, despite the things my mom said about this being useless, I still managed to get here, I wonder how my first tournament will go, will we win? Or will we lose? I just hope all goes well, if we lose atleast i'll learn from my mistakes and retry again next year." Kai said to himself.

So it started, C9 aka. Cloud 9 aka. Kai's team is head to head with Faze Clan, it's the first round and the map they had picked was IceBox, they win the first half but then lose the second half of the match, making it a 0-1 standing overall, Kai was the top fragger of that match even though they lost the match making the spectators see his skills, now the second match has started against Faze Clan, the map this time is Split, they wipe them out in an easy 13-4, now it's tied 1-1 winner takes it all and moves to the next stage of the tournament, the last map picked was Bind, C9 was defending and Faze Clan was attacking, Bind was a map specifically giving an advantage to defenders, but with two sites to hold it made it hard, the first 6 rounds of the match they had won but then the enemy team tied the match to 6-6, it was already round 13 which means C9 is now attacking and Faze is defending they lost pretty bad making the score to 8-12 making it match point, when all hope had been lost C9 caught up to them and it was in overtime! It was 12-12 and the first team to win 2 in a row would win the match, they went back and forth, defending and attacking until they were at 16-16 and then C9 finally won! But still this is just the beggining of the tournament, there are still many more other teams in the tournament to face, it has only just begun.

To be continued...