Chapter 1

Mithra's pov
I was looking at the place which was heavily decorated with my favourite flowers and the sky was filled with stars.
My favourite song was playing , a band was playing the song.

I was admiring the view and was enjoying the song when I looked down to find someone on his knees but I couldn't see his face .
"Will you marry me ? "The figure questioned me, sending shivers down my spine.
I had tears in my eyes , I was beaming in joy radiating my happiness.
He was wearing a black suit .
I could only see his intimidating eyes and his sharp jaw.
His brown orbs met my black orbs , I felt the whole world disappear.
He held out a shining diamond ring .
Before I could see his face and reply , I felt a smack on my face.
I startled and I opened my face to find my troublemaker aka my best friend Priya glaring at me.
Keerthy Suresh as Priya

"Oh madam are you planning to spend your Saturday sleeping like a kumbhkaran?" She mocked me

"Priya you ruined my dream ! I was about to see my Prince Charming's face but no !You had to ruin it !" I complained and pouted at her.

"Omg ! You again up with your Prince Charming!Oh hello madam this is the tenth you are having this dream !" She replied.
I sheepishly smiled at her.
"Now get your sleepy ass up and freshen up we are going out !" She ordered.
Ugh you can never escape going out on weekends when you have a crazy best friend.
I groaned and bought myself to the rest room .
I smiled recalling my dream, I can't wait to find my Prince Charming.
In my opinion, love gives life a meaning , be it a mother's unconditional love or a father's protective love.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage, courage to fight all battles and live your dreams.

I want to fall in love , have my own little world.
I mean who will not want to fall in love ?

Raghav's pov
I got information that one of my men was trying to leave my gang that to for a girl!
How dare he ?
I will show him what will happen if someone tries or even thinks of betraying me.
I broke out of thoughts when my phone started ringing.
I attended the call , it was from one of my men.
"Sir , we caught him and the girl who he was eloping with!"He said.
I smirked hearing it .
" Bring him and the woman to my basement alive!"I replied and hung the phone.