One-shot (part 1)

Once upon a time, there was a dear little boy named Tamamori who was liked by everyone who looked at him. But most of all, he was loved by his grandmother, and there was nothing she would not have given to the child.

At his birthday, she gave Tamamori a little cap of red velvet, which suited him so well that he would never wear anything else. From then, all the villagers had the habit of calling him "Little Red Riding Hood".

The boy unfortunately lost his parents at an early age, both eaten by a bear. So he now lived with his childhood friend Minakami and his parents.

One day, Minakami's mother sent them, as usual, to take some bread, cheese and rasberry jam over to his dear grandmother who lived reclused in the depths of the forest near the village.

She also warned them to watch out for the big bad wolf who lurked around there recently and not to detour along the way. Tamamori glanced at his friend who always read while walking without paying attention to his surrounding and said: "I will be careful."

After walking for some time, they arrived at the entrance of the forest. Before entering the wood, Tamamori warned Minakami to be careful of where he lay his feet while reading as to not stumble and fall.

While the two friends strolled on the road towards their destination, a young wolf stared at them intently from the shadow of a bush.