One-shot (part 4)

''Hello dear grandmother.'' said the wolf, with a very gentlemanly smile and an handsome face that could inspire trust in anyone.

''Oh! Mister the Wolf! You came today too to visit my lonely self? And with my cute grandchild at that!"

The little Red Ridding Hood was much surprised by this development and looked right then left between the two, wondering how they knew each other.

''Well this kind wolf has the generosity to come from time to time to entertain me with stories about the forest. I always make sure to repay him with a meal too.''

Kawase and Tamamori then entered into the house, welcomed as guests by grandmother.

She even went to the lenght of cooking an omurice for her grandchild and the wolf to eat, accompanied by calpis bottle for each of them that she keeps when the little Red Riding Hood come to her house.

They happily ate in peace while conversing about this and that, news about the village, the flowers Tamamori picked up on the way, and one of his story that he told to Minakami recently.

''Wait, where is Minakami?''

It is then that the airheaded and forgetful child finally remembered about his childhood friend that had disappeared.

No trace of him could be found in the house.

Grandmother did not see him all day either.

Where could he have gone?

Only god or the hashihime knows.

While the little Red Riding Hood was panicking, the Big Bad Wolf wore a sinister smile, what was on his mind was a complete mystery.