Central Park woes

**** Rome's POV ****

**** ****

"Come on son!" My Mom yells at me while she heads to the car. Man why do she have to rush me I mumble under my breath. What's that son you say something? No ma I didn't. 😒 I can't speak out loud for nothing, it's like she look for a reason to pop me smh mothers man! Mothers! But. I love mines and will beat any mans ass for her 😉 with they bitch ass. Back to the story. So yeah as we head to Manhattan. (That's in New York by the way for those that didn't know where the story starts at Rome was born in Brooklyn why? Because I chose that plus I'm from there so why not?) Man how long is this ride gonna take! Traffic stay busy horns going off to many angry drivers, not enough patience but a lot of Patients (get it? No? 😒) so yeah. I'm taking a nap cuz by time I get there and old person gonna get to the next corner on the wheel chair. Ma? Yes son? Are we there yet? Boy don't play with me you see that we're not there yet I should pop your smart ass for playing with me!! Talking about some are we there yet we can get to the hospital a lot quicker tho how bout dat? "Did she just say how bout dat?" "Smh Wake me up when we get there." "Sigh."
            *Time skip*

     "Romey Sweetie wake up we're here" Huh what's that? Rome takes a look around and notice that they are indeed at Central Park. Okay ma lets do this where are we going, like which section of the park are we headed too? "Follow me son"  Ma! How did it get dark so quick? We was stuck for that long? Yes son now follow me okay? Ight ma! As Rome follows his mother he starts to think about what his wolf would look like and if it will hurt a lot when a piercing pain hits him. Aagghh shit what was that? Son what's wrong? "Ma help me, it hurts! It's hurts so much! He starts to feel dizzy staggering almost falling, if it wasn't for his mother he would have collapsed on the ground. "Almost there son mama got you okay?" "Mamas got your back! Rome whimpers because of the pain is starting to hit him all over. Okay son we're here it's time to do your thing!

As the full moon shines bright in the sky Rome's bones starts to readjust, Dislocating, Fur started to sprout from his skin, His mouth and nose turning into snout, Sharp Canines teeth instead of human teeth (Talk about realignment 😂)

  After everything was done, after all the fog cleared lay sprawled out on the grass Was Rome in wolf form dark a night his eyes were closed but once they opened up all he saw was 20/20 vision times 💯 He could see more in HD, he could smell the musk off of a horse's ass. Looking around his eyes landed on his mother and as he stared at her he realized just how beautiful she was and how much stress lines were around her eyes. Oh my baby come here Mrs Lynn tells her son. Rome approach her slowly. You not gonna hit me right? Boy if you don't come over here I will now Come here let me get a good look at you.
She smiled proudly at her Oldest boy, her baby, her Future Alpha born son. There was so much he had to learn before his journey would begin and it was gonna be hard but she knew he will make it through the storm May Goddess & God help her.

(A/N)
Ya know what this isn't as easy as I thought 😂 now I really see how Other Authors take breaks cuz speewww! 😏

Alright Do me a favor and like Comment let me know if it needs more work. No rudeness please Honesty is cool but being rude is a no no. Until the next chapter I'm out this peace ✌️