||Prolouge 1/2||

She opened her eyes to darkness.

She was secluded within something metal and dark,it was also very small and slim.The cracks on the door seemed to tell her that she was within a locker.She banged it open,pressing her back up to it and breaking it open.With the door of the locker falling from its hinges,she fell back,yelping out softly in surprise.

She groaned softly,sitting up.The room she was in was a darker room,it seemed like a..prison staff room?Lockers lined up apart of the wall,and there were some seats with a table.Some newspapers about criminals,court cases,and arrests lined up a small part of the wall on a bulletin board.

Then,a bang from one of the lockers next to her startled her,causing her to whip her head back as a fairly built woman with bright ginger hair,tied back into a huge ponytail.She had a red flannel on,a white tang top as an undershirt,and denim shorts stepped out ever so casually.She had big black knee high boots with black laces,her skin was pale and she had bright yellow eyes.

"Oh,so there is someone else here?

"Oh..yea,I'm Macha Oneida."

"Cool!you from Japan?"

"Actually no..I'm Sioux.From the lakota tribe."

"Thats neat.Im Ai Izumi!Ultimate axe thrower!",and with that,the redhead,now identifying as Ai,leaned against the locker next to the one she was previously in.

Macha nodded,"right,I'm the ultimate youth psychologist."

She had remembered her ultimate,she remembered that,and her name.But at that point,that seemed to be it.She didnt remember how she got in this room,and only remembered vague family life.

"That pretty cool,say we get out of here?"

"Sure..We still have to figure out where we are.",Macha smiled.She got up and the two walked to the door to leave.Macha tried to open it,but had difficulty because the door was stuck.Ai then smiled,her hand gripping the doorknob and with a hard yank,the door nearly flew off its hinges.

Needless to say,Macha was impressed.

The two girls walked out the room into the halls and they started walking down them,wandering the halls to try and find if anyone else was there.Soon,Macha and Ai walked by a cafeteria looking room,and backed right back up.

Other people that looked around their age were in their discussing something,some people arguing with others.

The two girls entered slowly and quietly.

"Why the fuck wouldnt they be here yet then?we should have one girl one gu-"

The students looked at the two girls."you stand corrected.",A masculine voice chuckled.

"Oh hello.Im Ai Izumi!This here is Macha Oneida!"

Macha smiled.A guy nodded at her,"sup.Im Kido Hatsumomo.",his bangs dropped over his eyes,his hair was dark blue,almost a purple.His hair was tied in a high bun with a red scrunchie.He was tall and brooding,wearing a dark gray tang top on his torso and baggy gray sweatpants,a small bisexual pride pin.He had on extremely soft yellow colored slip ons.

"You listening?Kinda staring at me.",he chuckled with his deep voice.

"Oh,I'm so sorry!Its awesome to meet you!"

He smirked,"Yea,I expect you to say as much with the way you were just staring at me."

Ai rolled her eyes.Kido smiled."Anyways,we should all introduce ourselves.Sitting here and arguing wont help any of our problems.So..why dont we introduce ourselves by name and ultimate?"