CHAP 9.

Justin POV

" wait a minute

" wait a minute .. this the niyah that you was talking about ? " I said to bando laughing a lil bit.

he nodded his head

everybody was just staring at me and bando in pure silence .

" wait I'm lost , ain't you the one that used to do niyah hair ? " niyah boyfriend said to me.

I nodded my head yes .

" niyah called you over here too do her hair didn't it ? I told that lil mf we ain't have ti - " he said as he got cut off by me saying that I was here for bando.

" oh you bando nigga ? " he said in a surprised tone.

" what y'all got Goin in here ? " daedae came from the back room with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

he didn't know me but I knew all about him.

" bando that must be some of yo doing ? " daedae said to bando while pointing at me.

" BRUH HOW YALL GONE JUDGE ME ? " bando yelled out .. that was the first thing he had said since I came back to the house.

" ain't nobody judging yo bitch ah , I just asked if that was you " Daedae ate a spoonful of his cereal

" bruh daedae on my dead daddy you been judging me since that harmony situation "

" how bout this .. fuck you and harmony " daedae tight smiled too bando

bando walked up too daedae like he wanted to fight him or something

" bando imma tell you right now before you take another step , if you make me waste my cereal I'm going back to jail " daedae said causing bando to stop in his tracks.

" mane I'm lost ash , bae you hungry ? " Mario asked niyah causing her to nod her head.

they left the house and me daedae & bando was still here awkwardly.

niyah pov

" bando ah wildin foo omm " Mario said as he backed the car up out the driveway

" he probably just ain't wanna come out the closet like that .. I would be pissed off too "

he looked at me weirdly .

" what ? " I mugged him

" what you taking up for him for ? " he asked

" I'm not taking up for him I'm just sayi - .. boy stfu I'm not finna argue with you about this " I turned my back to him and looked out the window.

" wasn't nobody even finna start a argument I just asked a simple question "

" alright lamario "

" alright janiyah "

daedae pov

i never thought that I'll be sitting in the middle of two gay boys arguing about who fuck with who.

this shit been going on for like 2 hours now and they still ain't shut the fuck up.

" YEAH IGHT , TELL ERRBODY HOW YOU BEEN TRYNNA GET PUT ON MARIO " bando yelled

" NIGGA I DONT EVEN KNOW MARIO , I JUST MET HIM TODAY AND REALLY DIDNT EVEN MEET HIM .. HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ERRBODY HOW YOU BEEN CRUSHING ON DAEDAE " Justin said causing me to mug all of them cause who in the fuck ...

" naw heen been crushing on daedae " I shook my head

bando ain't say nothing he just put his head down.

" yeah , now you quiet "

" IF I DID HAVE A CRUSH ON DAEDAE , IT AINT LIKE I DONE FUCKED EM "

" I know damn well it ain't like you fucked me .. see naw , y'all niggas to gay for my liking , see I was cool until y'all started bringing me into that shit " I walked out of the kitchen ..

I heard my phone ringing from the bed in my room

I picked it up to see who it was and it was Mario ..

call -
       • hello ?
- yeah dawg , niyah water just broke I think .. she say it broke but I believe she done pissed in my car
       • it prolly did break , take ha to the hospital
- we already up here
    • Ight
call ended -