PROLOGUE

Sirius Black's POV

"Please Lily, Keep her safe, she is my world" I beg lily and James to look after my baby girl.

Elizabeth Black, my Darling daughter.
I was lonely,  I had no love.
I couldn't adopt. I felt like there was no true connection.

I done multiple deals with witches, but no one would take my offer.
Until, one witch gave me my daughter. I am Gay, I wasn't in love with this woman, but she gave me a child.
However, that witch killed herself before I could get to thank her.

"Peter is the secret keeper, for both of you" I said to James and Lily.

"You're safe, Dumbledore is helping you" I say to my two bestest friends.

______________________________________

Weeks later

"How, they can't be dead" I scream to Dumbledore.

"Is Eliza okay, what about Harry" I ask sobbing.

"You are in no position to ask questions, Sirius, you know what you did" Dumbledore said rather calmly.

"You think I did this, you know who it was, Peter Pettigrew did it, he is working with Dumbledore" I shout however I am not being listened to.

My thoughts,  my opinions, my own decisions dont matter from this point.

"Peter Pettigrew is dead, take him away" Dumbledore points to the auorers.

I knew auorers were going to be involved.

Azkaban here we come.

"All The Secrets Will Be Unravelled Eventually" I shout.

My whole surroundings went Black.
Really ironic

I couldn't see, I couldn't hear. All I could do was dream. Dream that someone or somehow will get me out.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but hope you guys are enjoying it.