Collection

No one's POV

"What is going to happen to the children" Minerva Mcgonagall said to Professor Dumbledore.
She was contemplating the entire situation.

"Harry Potter and Elizabeth Black will be famous in the whole wizarding world." Professor Snape said ignoring the question entirely.

"Minerva, we have no worries, they will go to their families" Professor Dumbledore said rather calmly.

Professor Mcgonagall couldn't stand the children being either harmed or neglected.

"Potter will go to his aunt and uncle" Professor Dumbledore said to Minerva.

"What about the girl, she is my daughter too" (A/N: PLOT TWIST XD) Snape said, more interested than ever.

"She will have to be put in an emergency home, a care home as what muggles call it." Dumbledore obviously cared, but to Snape and Minerva, he didnt care at all.

"We have to change her identity, no one can know about her past" Snape said. "Our past",

"You do seem very fond of the girl, Severus, you have grown to like her" Dumbledore asks. "You do the honors of giving her a new last name, she can keep her first."

Snape didn't like this at all.

Sirius and Snape had not many arguments even they were in a relationship for the past 2 years
(A/N: ANOTHER PLOT TWIST XD) Most of them were about Remus (who Sirius fell in love with) and James (Harry's father)

"I say, Perkins sounds good" Snape obliged.

"Elizabeth Perkins" Mcgonagall repeated.

"But how will we know she is safe" Snape asks.

"See, that is easy. Mr Potter's blanket is charmed, when He turns 10, the Dursleys will adopt young Elizabeth" Dumbledore recites.

"You have thought this through Albus" Mcgonagall asks.

All Dumbledore gives is a large nod.

"But what if the charm fails, or she doesn't like her new home" Severus sighs. "Why do we have to do this, isn't there another way".

Dumbledore shakes his head and the three walk to Harry's new home.

4 Privet Drive, Surrey

And leaves him there with a small note explaining why and how to the Dursleys.

Hours later,

they arrive at the Care home for Elizabeth.

'Welcome to Sunnyvale Lodge'

The entry sign says

"This is were we depart" Dumbledore says ask Minerva places Elizabeth on the doorstep aswell as the letter on her blanket.

In the letter

This young lady is Elizabeth Perkins.
Her parents have recently died in a fire. Elizabeth was the only one who survived. Please take good care of her

Name: Elizabeth Nova Perkins
Birth: 13th November 1980
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown

Signed: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

______________________________________