~throw it back~

Y/n POV
i was outside filming a tiktok with nick and as a joke we decided that it would be fun if i threw it back on him but he looked confused (if that doesn't make any sense i'm sorry i tried to describe it as best as i could) we did that but little did we know Ryland was watching us and let me tell u he is not happy abt this. we finish filming the tiktok and go back to what we were doing. i needed to grab something from the room so i headed down there. i was abt to head back upstairs when all of a sudden there was a hand around my neck and i was up against the wall. "u think that u can throw it back on other guys. do u think it's funny." "hmm?" Ryland whispers in my ear. "calm down it was for a tiktok and i didn't even get that close" i say trying to walk away. before i know it i'm on the bed and Ryland is getting something out of the closet, he walks out with handcuffs. he comes over to me and takes off my shirt and bra off exposing my chest. he grabs my wrists and handcuffs me to the headboard. he gets on top of me and comes down to my ear "getting a little confident with the attitude aren't we?" im breathing to heavy to answer. he starts to kiss my neck leaving hickeys he finds my soft spot and i moan. i jerk at the handcuffs wanting to run my fingers through his hair. he pulls away and takes off all of his clothes except his boxers. i feel his hands roam my body as he moves down my chest leaving open mouth kisses. his hands make their way to my boobs and starts to massage them. i start to moan more slightly arching my back. he goes down to me pants and takes them off leaving me in my underwear. he smirks a little at he sight of my legs tightly pressed together trying to get any type of friction. he grasps my thighs pulling them apart "so wet for me, what i like to see" suddenly he rips my underwear off and i feel his finger run down my slit. i gasp and pull at the handcuffs more and more just wanting to touch him. i feel his thumb on my clit rubbing it i start moaning loudly and he starts to pump two of his fingers in and out of me rapidly making me arch my back and jerk at the handcuffs which are starting to leave marks. i feel a knot in my stomach "oh fu i-i'm gonna cum" i say breathlessly he keeps going until i cum on his fingers. he pulls them out and licks them. he then drops his boxers and drops down in between my thighs and starts to kiss them leaving hickeys. he licks a bold stripe up my slit and starts to suck on my clit. i start moaning like crazy i buck my hips and he pushes them down. he comes back up to my neck and starts to leave hickeys making me moan. with out warning he thrusts into me making me moan. he wraps his hand around my neck squeezing lightly making me moan more. im a mess right now but it feels so good. he hits my g-spot making me arch my back he leans over to my ear "so submissive aren't u baby" he says turning me on more. "i'm gonna cum" i say "go ahead babygirl, let it all out" i release all on his dick he keeps going until he reached his high. i feel his thrusts getting sloppy he pulls out and cums all on my stomach. i takes one of my hands out of the cuffs and drags two of my fingers and drags them up my stomach "suck" he demands while panting. i put my fingers in my mouth tasting his cum and sucking on them. he uncuffs my other hand and flips us over. i take this as a chance to please him so i start to kiss his neck leaving hickeys he's moaning lightly. i feel his hands on my hips rolling them against him lightly. i move down to his collar bone leaving hickeys there to. "ride me baby" he says breathing heavily. "okay" i say. i like myself up and side down as we both moan. "fuck" i moan. i start bouncing up and down causing us both pleasure Ryland puts his finger on my clit rubbing it making me moan more. that hand soon travels up to my chest grabbing my boob playing with it. we are both moaning loudly "oh fuck baby" he says and i know he's close "i'm gonna cum" i say "me to" we cum at the same time i keep going while we both ride out our highs. i flop down next to Ryland trying to catch my breath and he's doing the same. i roll over to face him and he looks at me "that was fun" he says "yea it was" i say leaning in kissing him which turned into a make out. we pull away and cuddle up falling asleep.