𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by RamenWolf05

Word count : 2k

Includes: dom yams, degradation, spanking, choking, rough s3x, restraints, gagging, blind fold,  orgasm denial, spitting, face fucking, hair pulling, vibrator use, a bit of dub con

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎… ⋙

[████████]99%

Yamaguchi opened the door eagerly, quickly slamming it shut. You were in trouble, lot's of it.

13 minutes ago

You and your boyfriend were sat in a restaurant, the two of you sitting across from his clients. You had decided to tease him, rubbing your palm over his cock.

Yamaguchi turned to you and glared, which made you smile softly before giving his dick a squeeze. His breath hitched and he grabbed onto the edges of the table.

You unzipped his pants, grabbing onto him through his boxers. His hand gripped your wrist tightly, not stopping you from palming him until he was hard.

A small groan left his mouth making his client clear her throat "oh! Would you look at the time, Haru and I must get going right babe?"

Her husband nodded, grabbing his wife's hand and leaving. Awkward tension lingering around in the air.

Yamaguchi took in a deep breath and turned to you "y/n, what have I said to you about teasing me in public?"

You shrugged your shoulders innocently "I don't know, what did you tell me?"

He grabbed your hand, slamming down a hundred dollar bill before dragging you outside to his car, making a few heads turn.

"Get in" you quickly got into the car, excited for what was to come when you two arrive home.

Now

He pinned you against the wall, hungrily capturing your lips with his. "Mmm" you couldn’t help but moan into his mouth, the taste of mint on your tongue.

Yamaguchi pulled away, hoisting you up over his shoulder before storming upstairs. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you'll be begging me to stop"

Your legs closed on their own, wetness pooling in your core.

Kicking open the door to your shared bedroom, he tossed you roughly onto the queen sized bed. Yamaguchi unbuttoned his shirt then walked into the closet, coming out with two pairs of handcuffs.