I N T R O

HI!
I'M A SIMP FOR NEVILLE, WRITING A STORY FOR ALL YOU OTHER SIMPS FOR NEVILLE!

Before we get started, I just wanted to say HI and WELCOME!
My stories are for the girls, gays, and theys!

My stories are also for my fellow hufflepuffs!
Although you may have been able to tell already, I am a hufflepuff! Well, really, a slytherpuff, but I love all houses, no discrimination!

If you haven't seen it already, check out my other story, PERFECT, about Fred Weasley!

This chapter is going to be backstories and introductions, along with what certain words mean!

In this story, I will be making references from the 2000s, even though The Golden Trio era is staged in the nineties!

I am NOT BRITISH, so if any of my words sound Canadian or American, that's why!
I will use British slang from time to time, but mostly not because I'm erring on the side of caution.

Let's get into it!

You!!
Your name- Y/n!

I like making the stories relatable and I find that with assigned names, it's hard to enjoy!

Your last name!
BLACK!

That's right, your dad is Sirius Black and your mother is unknown!

Backstory:
You're a fifth year hufflepuff,
who just recently lost your best friend Cedric.

You got your dad back from azkaban, or did you?

He seems to be more focused on Harry freakin Potter, but we'll get into that later.

Just because you're a hufflepuff doesn't mean you aren't sassy af!

Luna is your best friend, as is Neville, but that friendship happens later on in the story.

You become friends after bonding in herbology and after you stand up for him!

That's enough said, before I spoil the ending!

Y/n means Your Name,

Y/h/c means your hair color,

N/n means nickname, but Neville will most likely call you cute terms of endearment!

I'm so sorry, I hate making these decisions but your favorite color is yellow,
(hufflepuff pride)
and your hair length is just above your shoulders! Your eyes are chocolate brown like Sirius's, and you have olive skin.

You have an art mom/plant mom aesthetic, but you aren't innocent or totally angelic!

Once you become friends with Neville, you become more confident and sweet.

I really hope y'all enjoy this story! It's meant to be wholesome and cute, unlike my smutty other story!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAYYYYY!