𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

Royalty's POV

Royalty's POV

Waking up I felt something heavy on me, and I remembered that I had slept in the bed with Messiah last night (Messiah is gonna be like the nickname she calls him). Looking over at the clock I saw that it was 11:30 am, I was trying to get out of bed and go and make breakfast, but it's like Messiah tightened his grip on my waist out of instinct. I just laid in bed a few minutes longer and took in all of his features from his patchy ass beard to his fully detailed tattoos. As I traced the ones from his face all the way down to his neck he started to stir in his sleep.

I still traced the ones on his face especially the one that said "Mugga", I remember that day when his cousin died. He painted the whole Philidelphia red, If you were even suspected of being involved in the murder he killed you. I guess I had lost my train of thought because he had woke and now we were just looking at each other. This is an everyday thing for us to just look into each other's eyes. "Good Morning", I said with my hand over my mouth, cause baby I just know my breath stank. "Morning ma", he said, and his voice was so deep and raspy. Chile if I was ready to pop the who da whop I would.

"What you covering your mouth for?" He asked. "Boy because I haven't brushed my teeth the fuck." I said mugging him. "Girl stop playing with me, you know damm well I am not a boy, I'm a grown-ass man.

" He said while grabbing my throat and bringing our faces so close that our lips were touching. Staring at each other I couldn't help but look at his lips and he eventually looked at mine, and if we were on key we both leaned in and kissed. This wasn't any ordinary kiss though, it was filled with passion, hungry, and lust all at once. Before we could go any further we heard somebody clear the throat, and it was the gang at the door and my cousin Diamond too.

"Ouu yall was in here finna make some babies?", Shoota stupid self asked. "Shidd I meannnn.", Messiah said till I smacked him upside his head. "Baby boy ain't no babies coming out of this coochie the fuck." I said yelling at his stupid ass. "When is the wedding". Bully asked. "See yall is dragging it, this dumbo always saying stupid shit." I said getting out of bed, only yo realized I only had on Messiah's big ass t-shirt. " Ouu Royalty bring ya ass downstairs yall was in. here getting freaky last night, it was a lil too quiet last night yall?" India demanded and at the same time asked everybody a dumbass question.

"India wasn't nobody getting freaky with Messiah ass". I stated. "Ouu and yall she already got him a nickname yall." Bully loud ass said. "EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT NOW", Messiah screamed, so you know what I did walked my ass out along with everybody else. "Umm Royalty where you going?", he asked. "You said everybody get out sooooo", I dragged out. "Mama's c'mere," he said in his raspy voice. I walked up the stairs to the bed and walked to his side and stood in front of him. He grabbed my waist and wrapped his hands around me pulling me into him, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and we were just hugging, enjoying each other presence.