Chapter Seven

I walked into my room with the journal real close to me. I just don't know why I'm feeling like I had to find out what I was about to get into. I sat the journal down on my bed and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into my onesie pajamas. I brushed my hair down letting my curly hair hang, then got on my bed. I took a deep breath and grabbed the journal. It was so dead silent I turned my television on the calming station.

Yes I love to meditate, listening to the sounds of soothing whales making their calls and the music that follows. I had it on low but enough so I can hear and I plugged my phone up.

When I opened the journal, I noticed that my candle flickered a little but I didn't get as scared this time. I was calm. The first page had a name "Michael" written in it. ''Okay so his name is Michael'' I said to myself.

I started reading after the first page:

'I don't really remember much but I do remember the time I was born. I remembered my parents, they were rich, high profile and they were very good to me. As an only child, I remember playing with my little friends and going to school living a good life. But times were different when I got older. As I got older, I have seen people die and there was no way to save them. At age eighteen, I remember my father falling sick and on his sick bed, he told me, "be that man and also take care of your mother" then he took his last breath in just a snap of my finger. I remember just after his death the royal family in which I didn't know at the time came rushing into our house telling my mother that her son, which was me, was to be becoming of the next throne. Then later I remember seeing my mother cry because she didn't want me to have that much power. She thought it was going to be too much for me to handle.'

I tuned the next page and at the time, this is more like diary entries and him expressing himself.

'We ended up moving out of town, I forgot what town we was from but we ended up in Moscow. Away from everyone but everyone followed us. The Royal family had me kidnapped after we moved and I was never found for about a good year or two. And they treated me well. Weird right? I moved from one family whom I knew all my life and then with a royal family, they were considered my second family but idk if it was right or wrong. The night, I was fully absorbed into what I am, I met a woman, Kayla Andrews. She was so beautiful and she accepted me even though at first she didn't know the doom, I was about to face. We had just got back from our date and the royals told me that I could never see her again after. My tears were endless because I had to let her go. They said it would be dangerous but I didn't know what that meant but in the meantime, I followed orders.

I took a deep breath and turned the page. Just that quick I get a fucking paper cut.

"Dammit!!" I said.

The droplets of blood dropped on the bottom of the page and disappeared. I walked into the bathroom, to run some cool water and I reached to grab a bandaid only to see that the paper cut was gone. My finger looked like it never had a paper cut to begin with.

I walked back and laid across my bed and turned the page, what happened next scared me.

'Later on this night, I was in my bedroom crying and I drew a picture of Kayla. In the picture, she was smiling and her curly hair was flowing in the wind. It was perfect. The royal father came in and sat down on my bed he said,