2017년 12월 18일

Hey there, dear. I don't mean to sound weird at all. You're just so dear to me. When I discovered you in 2019, my foolish ass put you on hold. After quarantine when, I started to get into SHINee, I began to understand the pain everybody felt by your absence.

Every note of yours was beautiful and your melodies and songwriting touches my heart quite a lot. Every day, despite not knowing you when you passed, I thought of your songs, your smile, your beauty.

I didn't watch the funeral scenes very much, I just felt too uncomfortable. Since I never knew you beforehand, it was strange to watch, watching your brothers cry and the funeral... actually carry out. You were actually gone and I realised how impactful it was. Your sheer power and love for your music, the way it was the only thing that kept you living. It kept you breathing.

I want you back. We all do. Your eyes when your lips smile, your raw performances and your energy that you channel into your songs and how it channelled life through you. Everything about you was just perfect. Not just visually, but you brought peace to thousands of Shawols.

Listening to your cover of Hyeya, or your peppy vibes in "She Is" or your voice in "Suit Up" or your ballad tone in "Lonely" brings me peace. Your bring me comfort after you left this world. Honestly.

Everything about you, head to toe is sexy, talented and artistic.

Everything about you, from head to toe is gorgeous, courageous and powerful.

Everything about you, from head to toe radiates love.

The way your grace is that of a dove.

The way you walked and jumped and krumped with that humour and sweetness.

The way you thought of the world as loveless.

The way your aura probably smells of purple.

The way we wanted to be your pillow, lying beside you on a crisp morning and we'd watch birds below.

The way we all see the group as fragmented when you left. When you drew the final cleft.

The way we want you.

The way we miss you.

The way you never stopped shining, you shined even brighter over them all.

You reside in the sky, watching over the little balls of light that float around you, our souls and our wishes for peace. You created all that.
보고 싶다.