𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

Warning: Substance Use

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

After returning from the bathroom, everyone was starting to get up and leave. I looked around, but I couldn't find Levi anywhere. I hope he didn't leave already. He's my ride home!

I went over to the table my friends were at, who were all putting their jackets on and grabbing their things to head out. Sasha and Eren both had their heads lowered at me, eyebrows raised with a smirk as they stood and waited for me.

"Have you guys seen Levi?" I asked.

They both poked their bottom lips out and shook their head.

"Dammit. Well, I guess I'll see you guys later. Get home safe, okay?" I gave them both hugs and said my goodbyes to the rest of my friends.

I headed to the table where Levi was sitting at with everyone else but I couldn't find him there either.

"Y/n" my dad called for me. I walked over to him and I saw the woman he sat with standing next to him with her hands around his bicep. I shot her a glare of disgust then looked back at my dad.

"Where's-"

"In the car. He told me to tell you came back from the bathroom. He also said that Petra had to run out early for an emergency. So it'll just be you two heading back home,"

I nodded. "Alright. I guess I should get going then. I love you," I said as I began to walk away.

"Y/n," I heard the woman say. I stopped and scowled her. "Um... I-I just... wanna say that... you look... v-very beautiful," She stammered. She seemed anxious for some reason.

I shifted my eyes towards my dad who gulped in nervousness. I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow as the corner of my upper lip twitched. "Yeah, thanks," I grumbled, rolling my eyes and walking out of the ballroom.

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

The car ride back felt a bit unhandy, honestly. My phone was almost dead, no good music was playing on the radio, and I felt completely drained. It was just me and Levi in the car now, and the tension felt extremely stiff between us. Sitting this close to him after what transpired back at the party made me feel a bit antsy.

The conversation between him and Petra ran through my mind a million times like a song stuck in my head. Did he really mean all those things he said about me? Maybe he said it to tell her what she wanted to hear. But, no. That didn't sit right with me.

Seeing Jean also triggered me. My heart still aches for him, even though I know we would never get back together. I could understand why my dad, Levi, and all my friends got so heated. Yet, I didn't want to be the cause of anymore drama. Jeez, this is all so overwhelming. My brain could barely even process all of this.

"You okay, brat?" Levi asked in a low, groggy voice.

I nodded my head and sigh.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was all just so unexpected,"

He sighed and nodded, keeping his sight focused on the road.

"Well, you're not alone,"

I nodded my head again and gaze back out the window.