04 | Dalgom vs Tae

While Taehyung is driving, the only thing that matters to him is holding Jisoo's hand like she belong to him. Well how can she resist to that? His hand is warm, it makes her feel safe besides him. No other guys make her feel that way, even though she's scared of Mafia's she see Tae as a nice version of them but he's kind of sexual sometimes. The problem here is that she's too nervous because she is getting married this week! She take a deep breath and look at the side window to forget her stressful problems. She want all of it to be solve, so that she can rest and be free from it!

TAEHYUNG

I'm driving peacefully suddenly I noticed Jisoo faced at her right side, staring outside the window. She seems sad or something.. I want to have a conversation with her but I'm too nervous, I took a deep breath and speak.

"Do you have a problem?" I questioned out of sudden, I'm scared if I make her feel uncomfortable. Give me strength! "Ah.. no, why you ask?" She replied as she look at me curiously. "You seem sad, it's okay if you have one just tell me" he spoke and glance at her, thinking if she'll respond or not. But she did, "I do have actually.. you see the day you told me we're getting married this week it just makes me more insecure, I'm too shy." She explained, looking down on her legs in shyness feeling so empty inside her. She never told anyone of her problems but for her, Taehyung is a different one.

"Don't be, I'll stay with you. You're not alone I'm here, so whatever is that bothering you just tell me. I won't say any comments about you I'll just listen. I may not be good at comforting someone but I can make you happy." He said as he park the car in front of his house. He look at her, looking so shy because of the kind words he said.

She knew he was different from the other guys she met. She giggled and say, "Thank you" she's about to pull her hand from his but he doesn't want to let go of her. "Aren't you gonna take your dog with you?" He asked, "oh yeah, Dalgom come here" she said and took her dog, she placed him at her arms and went out of the car as she head inside.

'I better wash up and eat lunch, Mrs. Jung must had cooked already' He thought and head inside. He saw Jisoo sitting at the dining table ready to eat, while her dog is laying down on the floor with Yeontan trying to play with him. He walk towards them and sat next to Jisoo so they can eat together. They had a long random conversation while eating and it was kinda funny.

After they ate lunch, Jisoo went to Taehyung's room which is their bedroom now. She laid down the bed, forcing herself to sleep because she's too bored. She doesn't have anything to do anyways so why not sleep to kill time? Before she could even close her eyes she heard the door nob. She look at it, seeing Taehyung just standing there, looking all cute! She rest her head back, "What are you doing there alone?" He questioned as he walk towards her. "Nothing, I'm just really bored" she answered, "You can play games in the TV, I don't mind" he said, while scratching his head.

Her face lighten up as she sat down with that excited smile. "Really?!" She asked not believing in his words. "Yeah" he nodded and left the room, she quickly turn on the TV and set it up. While Taehyung head to the living room seeing Jisoo's dog Dalgom looking all cool and awesome by just laying at the sofa with Yeontan. He sat there and faced Dalgom, "I wanna kidnap you for taking my Jisoo away from me" he spoke, "But I won't do that because, I want you to trust me that I can be with your owner to protect her." He added and hug Dalgom, trying his very best to make the dog trust him.

-----TIME SKIP-----

It's already 08:56 PM at night. They both ate dinner together, she took a shower before him. After Jisoo washed up, she wore a short pants and took Tae's white shirt in his closet. She wanted to try it on and now she feel comfortable with it. While Taehyung just finished taking a quick shower, he got out of the bathroom, he's wearing a large shirt and a pajama. He saw Jisoo laying down on the bed while playing games on her phone. He sighed and walk towards her, he laid down and cover their bodies with the big blanket. He turned at his left, watching Jisoo do her business. He placed his right hand on her tummy as he moved more closer to her.

"Stop playing, sleep now" he commanded, "I still want to play" she replied. "So when you're tired of loving someone you'll break up with them?" He spoke looking so sassy, as he took Jisoo's phone and placed it at his night table besides him. She pout and rubbed her eyes, he hug her tightly and plant soft kisses on her cheek like they know each other for a long time.

"You're so clingy!" She said and wiped the kisses he placed on her cheek, "I know" he replied and hug her more tighter than the usual. She giggled in his cuteness, knowing that Mafia's can be cute too. "When we get married, don't you dare talk to another guy" he said looking so cold after his cute mode he showed to her. "Why not?" She frowned and glare at him, full of curiosity in her mind. "Because you're mine" he simply answered. A sweet shy smile formed on her face, "shall we talk a little more?" He questioned trying his very best to know her more I mean MORE! He wanted to talk to her, he wanted to spend his spare time with her. "Hmm.. okay" she replied with a cute smile on her face.

Minutes passed, they talk and talk. They got a chance to know each other more, it makes Jisoo feel comfortable around him. She realizes how nice he is, they had an interesting long conversation. He makes her feel comfortable, he wanted Jisoo to forget her problems.

Unexpectedly in the middle of their conversation, Taehyung realised Jisoo fall asleep already. She must be tired isn't she? He look at her, and sat. He cover her figure with the blanket and went to the bathroom. It's currently 09:47 PM at night, he enters the bathroom and locked the door.

QUESTION:
WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?

The noise that he makes inside were just driving him crazy! His groans kept making his member more hard, his body was feeling needy. He wanted to do it, but he can't. He's trying to control his self and he really did, it just so relaxing but sexual at the same time! It turns him on but he controlled it as possible.

He should stop it and take a rest to prepare for their wedding. He wanted to make it special as possible so he is working on it a lot. He seems doesn't do anything but he really is doing something secretly. She was just sold to him but how did he fall for her? Shouldn't he be asking himself? Well no answers needed for that, Jisoo is just every guys ideal woman. He is so lucky to have her, now all he's thinking is to protect her and not let any guys near her.

He is so protective!