Chap.5 Is this the start of KiriBaku?

3 weeks later
(Kiri's p.o.v)

It was homeroom time and I could see Bakugou cursing Lida,who was at scolding him for cursing too much.Baku had very little anger management and making tiny explosions from his hand.

Not many people know this and I still was to keep this a secret but I actually have a small, ok I'm joking I have a HUGE crush on Bakugou.

He may seem like a big explosive jerk who doesn't care about anything but himself at times but once you get to know him he is just a cute little fluffy and spikey Pomeranian.

(Kiri is gay for Baku ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but wbk

But the only thing is Bakugou likes girls and I am 100% sure that Bakugou is not gay.

Sighhhhhh.....

Well I guess I can just ask him to see if he wants to hang out with me and de Bakuhoesquad.

Sometimes I just want him to be all mine so I can kiss and cuddle him forever and claim that this man is mine and belongs to no one else... I'm LoOkInG aT yOu ReAdErS

"Oi, Bakugou!" I shouted out towards the man of my dreams.

"What is it weird hair!?" He shouted back.

"...Wanna hang out with me and the squad after school?"

"Tch...Fine weird hair...."
Bakugou said ( well more like shouted ) with what seems like a hint of pink on his cheeks...

Wait...

Is he BLUSHING???????!!!

'Alright Kirishima keep you cool you gotta be manly for Bakugou!'

"Cool man! We'll we ya at the arcade and Shinta-Ha Road after school!" I said with the cheeriest smile ever.

"Fine I guess..." Bakugou said under his breath and walked away.

Later

At the front gates of the school Bakugou and I stood waiting for the others "Where are the other nuisances?" He asked nearly about to explode from impatience. Coincidentally my phone pinged and I saw a message from the fam
'Sorry bro the rest of the gang have to catch up on something so u and explody head could go hang out, just the both of you.luv you hope you had fun with ur bae!'
Luv from ur side hoes💛💛💛💛

"What did they say weird hair?" He asked as he tried to peek. Quickly I hid my phone away "They couldn't make it, so it would be just us two. Is that fine?" I asked kind of scared he would reject the idea and just go back home. To my surprise he accepted

"I already cleared out everything for today and I have nothing to do, I also spent my time here waiting for those dumb shits so why waste it?"

A very wide smile engulfed my face as we exited the school grounds and walked towards the arcade.

Soon we arrived at the arcade. To get things exciting I challenged him "I'm going to win all the games as I am soo good at them!" Swiftly my mans turned his head around to fast that he should have gotten a whip lash but luckily no. "What the heck did you say tooth picks? It's obviously me who's going to win.GAME ON TOOTHPICKS!" He shouted out as he marched angrily towards a machine and I followed behind.

We played many games until the sun decided to sleep. It was getting very dark and the most surprising thing is that Baku offered to take me home as he said quote-on-quote "Oi,it's getting dark outside and I don't want you to do anything stupid while going home so I'll go with you."

Obviously I accepted cuz like who wouldn't want this hunk-a-lunka walking you home? (Oof I cringe at what I just wrote right there...)

It was a somewhat peaceful walk towards my house with the occasional passing of cars,motorcycles,people,animals,trash etc.

Overall it was a such a fun night. We bid each other a goodbye as we were in front of my house.

That night I count sleep that much as I was recalling all of the memories from today not knowing the person who he was thinking of was doing the same thing.
Eventually both fell into the abyss of dreamland dreaming of each other as a soft smile faced upon both of their lips of the thought of the other.

TBC :)