Chapter 13

After greeting Sejin and hearing several chuckles of amusement tumble around the room, Eunha decided to face some of her current inhibitions, "um, I know it seems like my brother decided for me, but, I had already decided to accept your offer". She paused for a moment, enough time to see the smiles landing upon her soulmates' faces, but brief enough that they could not respond, "It is just that I don't have an apartment right now, and the money I have on me isn't very much. Truly, I dont even have a change of clothes," she said, draging part of her jacket up to show the distruction the day had caused, a matted tshirt with fraying seems also visable.

She hid her worries, sadness, and even a hint of fear bubbling disastrously in the chambers of her heart at the prospect of rejection or criticism behind a mask of baffled amusement.

But her soulmates could feel it, like waves originating from her chest and rolling timidly to them. They could feel what she was trying to hide from them and they felt their souls sting. They didn't blame her for submerging her emotions, casting her features to be only those she saw fit to be placed on the stage before them, if anything they wished she didn't have to feel those torturous and lonly feelings. She shouldn't have to feel that way, especially not with them.

"That is fine Eunha," began Taehyung, his voice soothing and pleasent. A small smile, just a tiny tint of his lips and a warm glow in his hooded eyes, carried the sincerity of his words and the comfort he wished to convay.

"We have food, and an extra room at our place," Namjoon stated before stumbling over his words, "that isn't to say we expect you to move in with us right now, just that uh, if you want or need it, it will be there for you. And so will we".

"Yeah," Junkook beamed, squeasing her hand under his, "and Jin Hyung cooks amazing Ramon and Carbonara". Said man blushed and turned away from the group, the praise making him flustered.

"Jin ... Hyung?" Eunha questioned, looking about the group until her eyes landed upon Seokjin, his head snapping to face her. She had called him Jin, oh good. He knew it wasn't intentional, but she just called him by his nickname and that made the strings of his heart twirl into a tangled mess of pleasantry.

As the two stared, eyes locked onto each other, a dance of light trickling between them and obscuring whatever emotion was contained within Seokjin, Hoseok answered, "yeah, its Seokjin hyung's nickname. We all have nicknames for each other".

Euhna didn't make a sound, still in a staring contest that had reached a stalemate, and only nodded in response. She was intreaged, and she wondered what other names she would hear them call each other, what she would end up calling them, and how they would end up calling her. She fluttered at the thought, and quickly turned her head to face the other direction, head tilted down in avoidance.

As a result she was meet with Jungkook's eyes, unable to avoid the contact. He smiled toothely, and his eyes lit with mirth. She couldn't help but return the gesture, a nervous twitch of her lips soon drawing up to sqwish her cheeks into her eyes.

"Awww cuteeee," chimed Taehyung and the others tried to move round to see. They didn't get to however, Euhna quickly covering her face with her hands. They thought that was cute too.

Moving the conversation back to its original path and away from her immediate embarisment Eunha stated, "if you would not feel like I was imposing, I would be very happy to have dinner with you, carbonara or otherwise, and take you up on the offer of the guest room."

A few cheers were heard, Jimin and Taehyung high-fiving as Namjoon beamed, "you could never impose on us".

Eunha nodded, trying her hardest to suppress the smile that was pushing to take over her face.