2. The Oh Siblings

[ 2 ]

[ 2 ]

-

"Ugh, why is he everywhere!"

Taehyung smirked at how Nari was trying to hide her face behind the menu the second a familar face appeared inside the Italian restaurant. It was a weekend, so the pair of friends had decided to leave the lab for once to satisfy their cravings in the city before visiting their families.

"Maybe you two are indeed a matchmade in heaven." Taehyung joked, and cried out in pain when Nari kicked his shin under the table.

Two months had passed since the first time they met, and Jimin's attempted apology got thrown out of the window when Nari began to point out his flaws in the public, embarrassing his pride. They bickered daily then, spitting insults like little children - quoted by Kim Taehyung - at each other without fail.

"Doctor Kim?" Jimin's voice travelled into Nari's ears, triggering her fight mode to be switched on with a flick.

"Hey there, General Park. Fancy seeing you here." Taehyung replied.

"Oh, I'm a frequent customer of this restaurant." Jimin then smirked slightly. "Are you on a date?"

"No. It's just—" Taehyung pulled the menu forcefully away from Nari's grasps, rendering her to gasp dramatically at the betrayal. "— Oh Nari."

As soon as their eyes landed on each other, Jimin's smirk grew while Nari simply grimaced even further. Sensing the foreboding scenario which would most likely to happen, Taehyung lifted his arms.

"Now, before you two start bickering again—"

"Why do I see you everywhere I go, witch?" Jimin ignored Taehyung's warning, and proceeded to start another childish fight with the girl.

"I'm the one who should be asking you that question, you dense piece of crap. Are you perhaps, stalking me?" Nari rebutted.

Taehyung sighed in defeat before changing his seat to another empty table.

"Why the hell would I stalk someone as ugly as you? Look into the mirror before you say something as horrifying as that."

"Why the hell do you find something to quarrel with me everytime we meet?"

"Cause your presence ruins my day, duh."

"I'd love to cleanse the part of my brain where the disgusting image of you with bleach if possible."

"You're a nuisance to the society."

"You're nothing but an irritating pest!"

"And I kindly need you two to leave my restaurant this instant seeing that you're both disturbing my customers."

Whipping their heads towards a third voice, Nari flushed red out of embarrassment when she realized that the restaurant owner himself had made his appearance. Jimin was just as red as her, and they apologized hastily before dashing out of the place.