⚜️🌺2 boys🌺⚜️

Rain POV

As soon as my face popped up on the tv screen I went back into my headspace. I jumped onto Alejandro's lap straddling him. He immediately held me tight close to him. As in was laying there all I could here was my mother's voice and my real father's. They had the nerve to cry about how much they wanted me back. I didn't even want to look at the screen I just sat there crying.

Rain-Daddy please don't send me back with them

Ale- I promise that I won't princess, you're staying right here with me

Rain- thank you Daddy, can you turn off the TV

Ale- you welcome baby girl, yah get some rest little one

With that the TV flipped off. I slowly fell asleep on him.

______ *Next Morning*_______

I woke you and Alejandro was nowhere to be seen. I started crying. They he came rushing in the room. He picked me up and took me to the rest room. He had a bubble bath filled up for me with toys. I jumped down really excited.

Ale- do you want me to help you or you got it all by yourself

Rain- please help me

(A/n- this is not in a sexual way at all he is just taking her a bath)

Ale- time to get out kitten

Rain- No I stay in

Ale- Rain I said it's time to get out, don't you want to see the pretty outfit I got you

I jumped out and ran into the towel he had holding up. One thing about me I loved clothes. More then candy, all little kids loved candy. But I preferred to have clothes over candy any day. He helped me dry off and stuff. While I was brushing my teeth he was so my hair.

(Just the hair)

(Just the hair)

Rain-Wow you know how to do hair really well daddy

Ale- Nah it's really not the hard, let's go get you dressed

Rain- KK

(Outfit and shoes only)

Alejandro POV

After I got Rain dressed I took her the car. I was going to drop her off and Mattia's so she could meet the boys. Then me and Mattia are going to the mall to get things for her room.  Vic is going to babysit for me.

Yes Mattia and Vic have there own littles. But they are boys. Kairi and Alvaro, they are pretty sweet boys but sometimes they can get a little rough.They are in the same headspace as Rain. Hopefully Vic keeps an eye on them around my princess.

Ale- do you want something to eat

Rain- YESSSS CHECKERS DADDY

Ale- ok ok little one clam down daddy will get you checkers

_____*Drive thru*____

Ale- what do you want Rain

Rain- ummm I want.......

She put her little hand on her chin like she was thinking really hard. It was so cute it was hard not to just unbuckle her seat belt and pull her into my lap and give her a lot of kisses.

Rain- Popcorn Chicken please with Hi-C and fries

Ale- yes ma'am

I hand her her bag and she immediately goes for the fries.

Mattia and Vic's place is a little far so Rain finished her food and fell to sleep.

____* M & V's House*____

I looked over and Rain was still fast asleep. I got out and went to her side and picked her up out the car. Surprisingly she was still sleep. I guess Mattia seen me pull up and came out side to greet us.

Mattia- hey Alejandro

Ale- Shhhh she is sleeping

Vic out.

Vic- here give to me I'll put her in the boys room

Ale- where are the boys

Mattia- football practice (soccer)

Ale- so I'm guessing they're not in they're headspace

Mattia- nope they don't like to show in front of their friends at school

(A/n- btw Kairi and Alvaro are the same age as Rain)

We walked in the house and sat on the couch waiting for Vic to come back. She came out the room.

Vic- y'all can go, she was a little fussy at first but then she calmed back down and fell to sleep again

Ale- thank you Vic, Let's go Mattia

Vic- no problem

Rain POV

I woke up and  two boys leaning over me staring at me. I got scared and started crying.

(A/n- 1st boy: Kairi 2nd boy: Alvaro)

1st boy- MOMMY SHE IS UP

2nd boy- AND SHE IS CRYING REALLY LOUDLY

Rain- where am I want my daddy

I looked over to the door and seen Vic walking over. I reached up with grabby hands. She picked me up and walked out the room. The 2 boys walking behind us. She sat me on the couch and she pulled the 2 boys close to her.

Vic- hi Rain, these are me and Mattias sons Kairi and Alvaro

Kairi and Alvaro- Hiiiiiii

They had huge smiles on their faces. Not to mention they kinda looked cute.

Rain- hello

Kairi- mommy can Rain come play with us in our room with all our toys

Vic- yes, only if she wants to

Alvaro- come on Rain lets go play

Rain-ok

I followed them back to the room I was once in. They let me in first then closed the door locking it. They both had smirks on their faces.

Rain- why did you lock the door?

Alvaro- can't have our mommy hearing us play with our toys can we

Kairi went to the closet and pulled out a box the was way in the back.

Alvaro came over to me and pushed me on the bed. Kairi opened the box and pulled out...........