Prologue

Life is full of unexpected turns of events. One second everything is in its place and the next you don't even know what is happening or to frame it better what are you doing with this life of yours.

One second you can be flying high in the sky butterflies erupting in your stomach and the next your face might be filled with horror, your life upside down and you wishing nothing else but for the ground to fall apart and to swallow you in.

Just like if a month ago someone had asked Yuri that she can be the main secretary of her one and only CEO she would have laughed it off questioning the person's stupidity.

Yet, here she sat her mouth apart as her eyes were wide in horror.

When the news of the CEO looking for a secretary within the office for security purposes had reached out, the juniors like Yuri within the office were laid back, relaxed thinking there was no chance in a million years for them to be promoted to such a high position.

Although the CEO Kim was well comprehended for being laid back, fun and playful but even the most innocent vent it out somewhere for taehyung it was his innocent secretary who had to work day and night with quite a little appreciation for her/his efforts.

But what will happen when a demisexual savage and a boss baby are tied together in a work relationship?

P.S: not a cliché. Read if you want something unexpected