What Happened!

(denki pov)

"who?" me and mina answered "you DAMN KNOW WHO!?" bakugo screamed at us me and mina looked at each other and realised what happening "I don't know what your talking about" mina said with a smile todoroki look mad? Wait what he has other emotion I said to myself momo commented "guys where is she its not funny anymore" "ok ok fine" I answer then mina continued for me "we put her in the wardrobe" shoto looked at me and mina and said "she better still be asleep" "why?" I said he looked at me and said because when she was little she was locked in one for a week and wasn't allowed out so she doesn't like to go in them. As they opened the small wardrobe they saw y/n sleeping I was glad I didn't wanna be killed today. (y/n pov) I woke up in the kitchen!? I looked to my left and saw momo standing there I said to her "why am I in here?" she looked at my and answered "your awake! Oh its because mina and denki our being screamed at by bakugo you want some tea" "oh why and no thank you" I said looking at her confused she laughed and said "they did a prank but it doesn't matter and you sure you don't want tea?" I nodded and said "I'm sure thanks"

(time skip 12pm)

All the girls was at one side of the room and the boys was at the other I don't know why but oh well. I looked at the time and noticed it was 12pm I walked up to shoto and showed him the time then shoto looked and then looked at everyone else and said "we have to go" and we ran out of there. As we was running me and shoto looked at each other and both said "we are dead."

(at home)

Just as we opened the room "WHERE WAS YOU!" me and shoto looked at each other and back to where endeavor was he walked up to us and grabbed me by the ear and walked away "WAIT NOT HER TAKE ME" my brother screamed endeavor answered "it was her idea its always the girls my brother didn't know what to do. Endeavor walked in to the training room and said "start training and no breaks not even to eat" and he walked to the chair that was in the room and stayed there to make sure I trained.

(the next day)

I walked into the living room shoto looked at me "Are you ok y/n" he said

(shoto pov)

Y/n walked into the living room she looked horrible she looked like she hasn't slepted for a week, she and cuts and Burns from training, it was obvious she over used her quirk but we had to go to school.

(y/n p.o.v at school)

We walked in to school and deku walked up to us and said "hi guys. AH Y/N WHAT HAPPENED" shoto answered for me "not much".