1

(Smut warning!)

"Hotaruu.. Hotaruuuuu... Peek-a-boo!"

Luck and Magna were playing with their 5 month-old daughter, who was babbling and drooling as she lay in her mother's arms. The little girl giggles and claps as Magna continues to play Peek-a-boo with her.

Luck smiles lovingly at his mate and the child in his arms, laughing occasionally along with her when she laughed.

Pretty soon it was time for a nap for the little girl.

Its was easier than expected to get her to sleep and put in her crib, and Magna and Luck could finally relax.

"Hey Magna, fight me!" Luck yap, jumping to his feet. He had burned off all the baby fat long ago and was given the ok to fight again by the doctor.

"No way."

"Awwww pleeeaasseeee!"

"No-"

They both jumped at the low growl and overwhelming scent of an Alpha.

In rut....

They whipped their heads around to see Asta, growling lowly at them, sending waves of submission to Luck. He was in rut, which was obvious, but it made him dangerous being in rut, since they were extremely violent and possessive.

Luck's knees quake slightly, but Magna stands up and growls right back, wrapping his arms around Luck.

"Need... Omega... Now..." Asta growls, stoning slowly forwards, and Lucks knees quake harder.

"Back off.." Magna snarls, pulling Luck closer to him.

Asta snarls and lunges at Luck, to which they both jumped away, Luck laughing a bit.

"If you wont fight me, I guess Asta will!" He laughs, dodging again as Asta lunged at him.

"Luck, he's in rut. You shouldn't take this lightly."

"Wow, who's in ru-"

"Finral, thank God." Magna breathes, "Listen, go to the Golden Dawn's base and get Yuno. This is Astas first rut in the hideout, so we dont know what to do, he keeps attacking Luck."

Finral looks at Asta, who was chasing Luck in the living room. He nods and opens a portal, "Right." He steps through and immediately it met with the sight of the Vice Captain, his brother Langris.

He smiles, "Langris."

Said person sighs in annoyance, "What are you doing here?"

"Do you know where Yuno is? We need him since his mate is in rut."

Langris blinks in surprise, "He's training. Go ahead. Just hurry and leave."

"Right."

Finding Yuno was easy; He was training with Klaus. He waves to them, and they walk over to him.

"Ah, Finral Roulacase from the Black Bulls. What brings you here?" Klaus asks.

Finral grabs Yunos wrist, startling the tall Omega, "I need to borrow you. Asta went into rut and keeps attacking our only Omegan member."

Being an Omega himself, Yuno could see why that would be a problem. Alpha ruts were often dangerous and caused them to attack any nearby Omegas with the desire to mate. He knew Finral was talking about Luck, who just had his baby about 5 or so months ago, and he assumed Luck still had the faint smell of pregnancy lingering on him. The last time, however, when Asta went into rut was a few weeks before the Magic Knights Exam, which was a tad odd, considering Alphas were supposed to go into rut every 6 months. He had gone into rut right in the middle of no where and Yuno had been sore for days afterwords.