#2- Witnessed

(Chapter 2– WITNESSED)

***

(Harvard University)

Schedule Board

Geography–
Ms. Ammie Rock's

English–
Mr. Math Charles

Math–
Mr. Iñigo Tricoso

"So that will be you're schedule for today in you're school señorita." My assistant told me after she handed my schedule to me.

"Thank you. You may go." I said but after she can go out in my office I once called her again. "Wait . . . Can you check the cctv's in the house for me."

"My pleasure señorita." And she smiled to me before turning her back from me.

(After a while)

*Knock**Knock**Knock**Knock**

"Come in." I said, not looking who knocked at my door.

"Señorita, the chairman of the board is looking for you at one of the meeting." My secretary said to me with an scared voice.

"Why?"

"A-ah-mmm. . . They said it's an urgent meeting señorita." She said stuttering.
Tsk, maybe scared from me? Tsh.

"Is that important? That I also have to be there?" I asked, annoyed now. Like duh can't they handle it by just themselves?

"Yes señorita . . . They said it's a big company that wanted to invest in the company."

"Then why don't they deal with it by themselves?" I asked again.

"Well the CEO said he only wants to invest if you are the one who will meet him."

"Tsk . . . They said they want to invest? If they will invest then they can do that with the board. They don't have to meet me if they want to invest money to my company. Psh what a trash reason."

Tsk why would I need to be there if they will just invest. But if that company is famous then I will go there, but if it's a big company but a stupid and a fool ceo and owner I will refuse to. Like duh why would I let stupids and fools invest in my company?

But it's okay right if the CEO is stupid… Maybe I can use that and fool him/her.
Okay I will go besides my secretary said the company's big. So I will just grab that opportunity to make my company be the biggest and highest company this year. I will not let my company be in the second rank this time.

[To be continued. . .]