4 days till Chrismas

"Cross can you grab the Christmas food from the store?!"
"Cake wants mistletoe's!"
"Babe we need a bigger tree!"
"The baby is crying again!"
"Why don't you talk to me anymore!?"
"Candy wants candy canes!"
"Babe!!"

There Damon Cross was...sitting his rocking chair, a beard on his face, blood shot eyes...drinking a early morning cup off vodka. "...can't I just snap this stuff into existence?"

His loving wives stare at him with glowing red eyes as if to say...Not this time...

Cross sweat drops and immediately leaps up. "Shin, Cyan, let's go boys." His two sons rush up beside him. Cross smiled...he loves his family.

*******************************************

Father believe it or not...enjoyed this time of year. It was the one year he could deliver presents...you heard me. Cross's bones father is Santa.

"Father...why must you do this every year? Isn't a bit...stupid."
"Soul, I do not expect you to understand." Santa- I mean father stood up and looked down at him with a twinkle in his eyes.
"All of us villains need a break every now and then. The holiday's is a great way  to relax and be with your-"
"Where is the real Santa." Soul interrupted.
"...Bitch I am the real Santa."
"But your not fat."
"...."
"..."
Later, the sound of Souls screams can be heard throughout the castle.

*****************************************

"I...don't understand this Christmas..." Alary rubs her temples as Nicole tortured a helpless convic and Kiki cooked.

Dragon hummed. "It's a holiday where giving and spending time with family that was established by both Saint Nickolas and the birth of Jesus Christ."

Alary growled at the name before cough and getting flushed. "Sorry...demon...holy names like the lords grind my gears still."
"Ditto." Nicole says as she finished killing the criminal.

"Well don't worry, Kiki and I go to Cross's every year anyway." Dragon says smiling.
"...why?" Alary asked.
"To free load-" Dragon cover's Kiki's mouth. " to free the load off his shoulders! Yeah! Because with that many kids and grands kids who knows when he will burst! Ah ha..ha...ha..." Dragon sweats at all three women look at Dragon.
"Oh Dragon~" 'My poor dick...' Dragon whimpers.

********************************

CrossBones Oc's: Nicole, Alary, Kiki, Bea, Mimi, Himself Damon Cross, Father.

Mine: Candy, Cake, Cassey, Blue, Rosa, ???, Cyan, Shin, Soul,myself Dragon Blaze.