INTRODUCTION

Y/n= (your name) A 23 years old innocent and collage dropped out girl because of her parents death. (Her parents had a jewellery business, but after her parents death in a plane crash, she dropped out college in 2017 at the age of 20 to handle that jewelery business)she is not very active on social media. she thinks that overuse of phone is wrong. The phone is used for the right thing,Not to waste time,   That's why she didn't know about Abhishek. No, she is not a "social media dead" type girl. She know nischahy is a YouTuber Because she used to watch his videos during college time, but she had not seen a single video for about one and a half years. Because of Being busy in business, she had left behind those fun moments and moved on to become a matured girl and now she has no time for all this she just like to use social media a little bit for buisness information and purpose, inshort she only uses her phone for her buisness work.

Y/B=(your brother named virat) He is Assistant commissioner of police (A.C.P) and lives with you in Delhi. He loves you a lot and He is also proud of you that you handled the entire business of your parents in such a young age and in a short time.

Dakshit=He was your school friend and collage friend too. But he was not in touch with you since you dropped out college, he is a marwadi / rajasthani guy who had gone back to rajasthan after completing his studies in delhi and was now helping in the business of his father's hotels

Dakshita=She was your collage batch mat and your good friend.She is dakshit's girlfriend but you don't know about it because She was also not in touch with you since you dropped out college. (you just know that she loves dakshit but never told him.)

Arjun=He was your best friend in college time, but not in touch with you since one year because of his career problem. He wanted to be a wildlife photographer but his parents does not.

Sakshi=You don't know so much about her because she came in your group of friends after your college drop out And the most important thing was that this girl knew Abhishek very well, due to which your whole group had befriended Abhishek. But you don't know anything about this because of not being in touch with your group.

Aish=(Your rivalry) she is a daughter of a rich buisnessman and sakshi's and Abhishek's friend. Abhishek only considered her as a good friend but she loves Abhishek secretly,And she could go to any extent to get him, she is a wicked, Full of attitude, fastidious girl. No one in the group liked her because of her this kind of behavior.

Abhishek=(MAIN MALE LEAD)He is brother of nischay and also a youtuber, who has over 1.59M subscriber on YouTube. he is a boy who respects girls and has calm nature And loves to be friendly with everyone.

Y/h= your heart

Y/m= your mind

Karan=A 6-year-old orphan living in your neighborhood with his uncle Aunty. The one who is very fond of you and considers you as elder sister.You know the pain of losing parents, that's why you love him, never let him feel lonely and orphaned.Your affection for him is infinite.he is a huge part of your little world.You can do anything for him.