Author's Note

started: 12/20/20
status: coming soon

☁️

ryuichilovebot presents....

Love Triangle

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No copyright infringement intended.

Your writer : Chloe

The Editor : Athena (Also known as @AthenaLouise3120) 

(Athena Speaking or typing)

Hello! Welcome! I am currently typing this at 11 PM and Chloe is probably asleep, but you don't have to worry about thattttt. I am the Editor of this story, the one who tries to make the writing not cringey. I also have no knowledge on treasure except for this guy named Yoshi. And Chloe is the stan. I have no idea what else to say- . If you're new to wattpad (probably not) uh.. Welcome! Again!

Here's some simple stuff that you new kids might not understand and will be used in the story (I don't entirely know ;v;)

[Y/N] - Your Name

[F/C] - Favorite Color

[F/F] - Favorite Food

That's all, really. Feel free to comment! or something-

bYE bYe!

(Chloe speaking/typing)
Also we don't have exact time to update and publish because we're kind of busy somehow. We'll post if we have time. Again, have fun reading!