A Mysterious Man

Jungkook was too immersed in his work as he took a wire to cut the formed mug on the pottery wheel and turned it upside down.

But as he took the plate off of the wheel, he knocked over finished ceramics to the floor, shattering them upon impact.

Jungkook couldn't control his rage as he threw the newly formed mug at the wall in front of him.

Jungkook fell on the floor, leaning his back on the wall as he crouched and silently cried.

Ever since his mother passed away, he couldn't find his old self again. Their shop was once bustling with tourists and journalists, admiring his work and selling them at a reasonable price. He even donated some to the church.

For years, Jungkooks mother supported his decision when he finished college. She was there when he made his first mug. She was there when he made his first sell. She was also there when Jungkook made his first appearance on TV as one of the most famous Potters in Busan.

But one day, Jungkook lost all of his passion as he saw his Mothers lifeless body on the hospital bed.

Jungkook never knew she was fighting her brain cancer all through those years. The Doctor told him that she knew about her cancer but she chose to ignore and hide it.

Jungkook was devastated from her Mothers sudden passing. And he never noticed her pain. She was too good at hiding.

One by one, Jungkooks mugs and other ceramics was sold out, leaving his shop with cobwebs and dusts.

Jungkook doesn't have the energy to make ceramics anymore as he lost all hope. Jungkook cried silently as he regretted not paying attention to his mother.

Jungkook sniffed as he stood up and cleaned up the mess he made. With every swoop he make, he feels his Hope faltering.

Just as when Jungkook dumped all of his trash, he saw his newly made mug on the floor; deformed.

Jungkook sighed as he approached the clay and picked it up from the floor. Jungkook sighed and placed it back on the wheel, kneading it again to form a round shape to start over again.

But before he could add water to it, someone rang his doorbell. Jungkook was confused as to who it was. Jungkook cleaned his hands and went to the door to check.

When Jungkook opened the door of his shop, he found a man facing its back on him. Jungkook cleared his throat and the man seemed to tense up.

Jungkook watch as the guy slowly turned around and give him a boxy smile. Jungkook was quite flustered as he was mesmerised by his smile and eyes. His soft features unlocked something inside Jungkook.

"Ummm, may I ask who~" Jungkook trailed off as the man in front of him smiled again and bowed.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" said the man as Jungkook nodded, stopping himself from smiling as he find Taehyung cute.

"May I ask why you're here?" Said Jungkook as he looked at Taehyung in the eye, making Taehyung avoid his eye contact

"Ummm, I came to buy a mug" said Taehyung as Jungkook nodded

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any available mug today-" Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung pointed inside his store.

"There, can I buy it?" Asked Taehyung as Jungkook followed the direction he was pointing.

Jungkook saw the very first mug he made at the very top corner of their shop. It was not for sale but when he looked at Taehyung again, he saw how amazed he was.

Jungkook smiled at him and went inside the shop, inviting Taehyung inside. Jungkook went towards the mug and took it off of the shelf.

"May I ask why you need a mug?" Asked Jungkook as Taehyung seemed to be startled.

"I-It's a present f-for my Grandma" said Taehyung as he stutters in front of Jungkook making Jungkook smile from his cuteness.

"Its for free" said Jungkook as he looked at Taehyung looking for his wallet.

"B-But-" Taehyung was cut off as Jungkook had already placed the mug inside a box and handed it to Taehyung.

"Don't worry about it, it's my treat" said Jungkook as Taehyung smiled in delight, making the fire inside Jungkook light again.

"I-I won't take it for free, I'll go here tomorrow to help you make a lot more" said Taehyung as he rushed out of the shop before Jungkook could deny .

Jungkook smiled at the door Taehyung passed through and something inside him was making him excited for Taehyungs next visit.

"SCCREEEECHHHHHHHHH!"

~tbc~