Foreign Feeling

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung went inside the shop. For weeks, Jungkook taught Taehyung how to make a mug and bowls.

"You're getting quite good here Taehyung" said Jungkook as he complimented Taehyung.

"Thank you" said Taehyung as he caught Jungkook's gaze.

They held their position, just looking at each other. Finding the comfort within each others eyes, they find themselves falling even deeper.

When Jungkook and Taehyung went inside the workshop, Taehyung was shocked to see a new pottery wheel next to the old one.

"Wow! You bought a new one?!" Asked the ecstatic Taehyung as he approached the new wheel, gliding his fingers on top.

"Of course! There are two potters now" said Jungkook as he looked at Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung was staring at him, with appreciation and.... love...?

Jungkook found himself slowly walking towards Taehyung.

By each step, he feels his heart beating like crazy.

With each step, he feels his heart warming up.

The old fire inside of Jungkook was almost extinguished weeks ago, but someone, someone who 'bought' his first work, someone who made him realize that this is not the end, Started to light it up once again.

The closer Jungkook gets to Taehyung, the harder it is to stop. He was being attracted to Taehyung by an unknown force.

And with the final step, Jungkooks lips collided with Taehyung.

The two kissed each other, the one wanting to dominate the other, but Jungkook won in the end.

Jungkook slid his tongue in Taehyungs mouth as they kissed each other nonstop. With each second pass by, their love for each other burned with passion.

With the last second, the two separated. Holding each other close, breathing heavily and gazing at each others eyes, they smiled as they hugged in the end.

"I like you, Jungkook" Taehyung confessed as he hugged Jungkook tighter, nuzzling his face on the youngers face

"But I don't like you, Taehyung" said Jungkook with a monotone voice

Taehyung was shocked to hear it coming from Jungkook, a tear fell from his face as he was about to break the hug. Stopping his tears from falling, Taehyung was about to put a hand between them to escape... escape the warmth he thought he'll never feel again...

But Jungkook pulled him even closer with a smile,

"Because I love you" said Jungkook as Taehyung finally let his tears fall from his eyes, what was once a sad and disappointed tear turned into joy in a flash.

"I love you too Jungkook, I really do" and with that, the world of two strangers became one.

For the upcoming months, Jungkook and Taehyung had successfully made sufficient amount of ceramics to sell. The two worked together to open the shop again. Taehyung came up with plans for the reopening of the shop. While Jungkook checks on the products.

After a few weeks, Jungkook was nervous as the day of reopening finally came. He stood in front of the mirror to check himself.

Taehyung went in to find his boyfriend sighing countless of times. Taehyung smiled as he watched the adorable sight of Jungkook, nervous about something.

"You know, your reflection might just leave you for staring at it for too long" said Taehyung as he approached the nervous as heck Jungkook

"I know, but. Am I really ready?" Asked Jungkook

"You are, Honey. You will always be" said Taehyung as Jungkook finally felt the nervousness slipping away.

"Thank you, for always staying with me" said Jungkook as he held Taehyung in his arms

"Don't worry about that. Now, let's go outside to open the doors" said Taehyung as Jungkook sighed one last time and nodded

"Come on, the door won't open itself" said Taehyung as Jungkook chuckled at his comment

Jungkook went out hand in hand with Taehyung. He's finally ready to open the doors he shut for a long time. He's finally ready to step up his game and change.

He's finally ready to accept.

And with that, Jungkook opened the door. The two thought that there will be a few customers to check the shop, but they were taken aback as they saw people lining up the whole street for their opening.

Jungkook found some familiar faces, it was the store owners along the whole street and news faces. Jungkook was about to cry in happiness when Taehyung pats his back.

"Come on, we have a lot of ceramics to sell" said Taehyung as he walked towards the counter.

But before he could leave Jungkooks side, Jungkook held his hand and spun him around, making Taehyung turn and land on Jungkooks chest.

"Thank you" said Jungkook as he kissed Taehyungs lips.

For the whole day, months' worth of ceramics was almost sold out as tons of people came to visit his shop. He wasn't the featured Potter on the TV for nothing.

As Taehyung closed the doors, Jungkook was looking at the cash register with his mouth agape. He couldn't believe his works were almost sold out in an instant.

"Well, someone here looks happy" said Taehyung as he approached the cashier.

"You don't know how happy I am today. I'm back Taehyung. Thank you" said Jungkook as he gaze at Taehyung lovingly.

"And for that" Taehyung watch as Jungkook took the paper bills one by one, stuffing them into one pouch, big enough for the cash and zipped it.

Taehyung looked questionably towards Jungkook as to why he does that. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and handed him the pouch.

"W-What? W-Why? This is yours! Not mine!" Said Taehyung as he refused to take the pouch.

"It's yours now, since I'm your boyfriend. What's mine is yours. And I am yours" said Jungkook as he handed the pouch to Taehyung.

"Thank you Taehyung, for pulling me out of the abyss. Thank you for coming into my life" said Jungkook as Taehyung teared up

"I love you, Kim Taehyung. I really do" said Jungkook with much sincerity that touched Taehyungs heart. Taehyung placed the pouch on the counter and went around to Kiss and hug Jungkook.

"I love you too Jungkook, I really do"