Flex

"Class is dismissed." Mr.Will says after wrapping up the lesson for my architect class. As I get up from my desk packing my book bag I get a call from my mom.

"Hey hun how are you?" She says sounding sad.

"I'm good ma what's wrong? You sound all sad." After walking out of class Chase is waiting for me outside my class.

"Your brother is bad. He hit this boy in the face because he called him blacky."

I shake my head. "Well ma I would've did the same thing. Black is beautiful and everybody knows that."

"I know but still he's only in 2nd grade you know."

Heading to my 1967 Camero coup Chase opens the door for me then gets in the passenger seat.

"Just talk to him.....or do you want me to and that's why you really called." I said while laughing.

"Yes please because he talks about you all the time. Just give him some words of wisdom." My mother says as I hear AJ in the back singing a song.

Pulling off to take Chase home there's another call on the line. "Aight I will call later ma I gotta go to my next class I love you bye." Hanging up and answering the call I smile to hear my baby's voice.

"Hey baby wassup." Kai says through the phone.

Yeah that's right y'all we are back together. It's been rough of us this past year but we got thru our struggles.

"Rora you passed my house....okay never mind." Chase says as I continue to drive.

"Fuck! Let me call you back boo." I hang up and make a u-turn and drop chase off.

We hug and I watch him go into his house.

—————————
Finally settling in my dorm room , I call
Kai back. After us breaking things off we talked it out when I went back into town for Christmas and we are going to be moving together real soon.

"I was wondering when yo ass was gone call me back."

"Boy hush, you act like I'm going somewhere." Getting up I go to our mini fridge and grab me some water. As look again I see that my ice cream is gone.

This the shit I'm talking about. Why we gotta eat other peoples food ughhh. I can't wait till we move in together. I am not for this dorm shit.

"Bae you good? You ain't been talking that much." Kai says trying to FaceTime me.

Answering the call I see Kai with his shirt off smoking a blunt with his eyes blood shot red. "Oooop hey sexy." I say putting my face close to the camera.

He laughs covering up his body. "Stop don't look at me." He says in a girly voice.

We both laugh and talk for the next 2 hours. Afterwards I get started on my homework. I have a test to take next week and I know damn well I'm not gonna be prepared for it so let me get my ass together and study.

It's almost the end of the school year for me and I have 2 more years of college to go. Fuck this is gonna take forever but it's all for the best I thought to myself.

"Hey roomie!" Clair says walking in.

I instantly mean mug her not replying. "Nah who took my ice cream?!"

She looks at me then pauses acting like she thinking. "Liyah ate it. She came over yesterday while you was at the library studying. I told her ass not to eat yo shit but she did buy you another one. Here." She walks over handing me the ice cream out her bag.