New Fantasy

Hey guys, this is the second installment of My Wife's Desires and it's only a taste!  You can buy the whole book on Amazon paperback and ebook.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0966PZZHX

This is a MMF Romance and will have bisexual experiences.

Now ENJOY ;)

Tyler's POV

It's Christmas time again. I feel like every Christmas there is a new problem that interrupts the natural mood that comes with free gifts and beautiful lights. This year it surprisingly has nothing to do with me. It is Katie's sister Meghan who has the spotlight and it's hard not to watch as she self-implodes. The majority of us had been prepared for this and half of the people she invited to this party were wise enough to weasel their way out of it. We were not that half.

Katie, my girlfriend; clenches my hand and her husband Nick's, as we sit in awkward silence. Katie's mom, Meghan's boyfriend, her brother, David and his wife and kids, and sadly enough, Meghan's kids, all have front row seats to a beached whale. It's sad, and terrible and yet, something you can't stop watching.

Recently, Meghan learned her new boyfriend was cheating on her and she took today to expose it. She's crying on the couch, all of us numb and clueless, and her children curl up against their grandma awkwardly looking at their mother as if she's a transformed monster. The boyfriend is upstairs packing while David paces, his brother instincts to beat the shit out of him keeping him on guard. But David is a pacifist and no matter how much he threatens, he won't do anything.

When the front door shuts, we all release a breath of relief.

Katie kneels down in front of her. "Let's get you upstairs."

Meghan attempts to move but can't. I step in and lift her up, her face buried into my shoulder as she clings to my shirt. Katie and Nick follow up the steps and I stay in the doorway while Katie tucks her in. Meghan whispers through her pain, "Why do you get two good men? Why don't I get any?"

Katie replies, "You will, Meghan. You'll find someone."

We shut the door behind us. Katie's brown eyes lift up to me and I wrap an arm around her. I know what she's thinking. We are very lucky to have found each other.

Katie has been my girlfriend now for two and a half years. Despite the fact that she's married and her husband is my best friend. We aren't a secret. The three of us live together as a 'throuple.' It's what the niche society calls a threesome relationship. Polygamy is also another word for us, but that's a more illegal stance. If we ever admitted to polygamy, we could be jailed as we've been warned. So we go by the term throuple and it makes people feel better about the situation. Not any less true but society doesn't care about facts.

Downstairs everybody divides up tasks. The kids are going to stay with David. The mom will stay here with Megan. And we clean up, the dinner uneaten, the presents still wrapped. She could have at least waited until the party was over to ruin the night.

"We need to find someone for her." Katie begins, separating food into different tupperwares.

"I can get someone."

She eyes me suspiciously, "An Escort?"

I shrug. "Nothing wrong with that, is there?" I poke and she smiles with a blush. I was an escort for five years before I met Katie. She actually hired me to have a threesome with her and her husband. I fell in love with her on that night. I was too afraid to admit it. Not stupid enough to act on it but fate kept me with her. Her husband, Nick, miraculously allowed me to stay. And from there, my life actually started.