Thanking Her

Tyler POV

Chapter 2

I stare at the ceiling trying to contemplate the reality of having my own kid. Katie and Nick want to have my baby. How did I get here? How is it going to work? Can three people raise a kid? Are we doing something wrong?

I felt for the longest time that I want to have a girl but after realizing the fact that having children wouldn't be part of my life, I've now settled on anything. Boy, girl, theybe, I don't give a shit. I only know I wouldn't fuck it up. I may fuck up my life all the time, but my kid, our kid, is going to be amazing.

I think about my parents. I was an ungrateful child, spoiled for the most part by a devoted mother. My father may not have been an emotional man but he bought my brother and I everything we could ever want. When I was in a car crash at fifteen, I sat next to my mother, who was wheezing, dying, pinned against the steering wheel that was crushing her chest. I tried to reach for her hand but there was a piece of glass embedded into me and I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. That image would haunt me for years. It caused me to make a lot of bad choices. To hold everyone at arm's length. Losing a mother is a pain that cannot be replicated. It's a hole that numbs you and changes you.

I started escorting to run from it. My father wasn't completely wrong about my mental stability being altered by the accident. Though sending me to a rehab facility wasn't a generous move. I did become someone else. But since I've been with Katie, I've felt myself return. The person I was supposed to be before I lost my mother returned and I finally like who I am.

But to deserve happiness, I feel like I should have done something grand. Solve world peace or save thousands from dying. Something worthy. It's the reason why this doesn't seem real. I'm waiting for someone to jump out and say 'Got Ya' and take it all away.

Katie leans over me with a smile. I haven't talked in ten minutes since Nick and her dropped this amazing bomb on me. I want to show her, show them, what they mean to me and I only know one way on how to do that.

I roll on top of Katie, pinning her down, "I love you. I love you." I can't stop chanting as I kiss every part of her body. Every inch of her is memorized. Her big breasts, her muscled stomach, her thick thighs, her tight round ass, every inch of her perfect, right down to every freckle and birthmark.

I grab Nick's arm and he joins us, rubbing on her, rubbing on me, our lips meet just as often as Katie's. I want to please them both tonight, a way to thank them for what they've done.

Nick lays on her left and I lay on her right. We are slow in our worship, her nipples the epicenter of our attention. She arches her back with every pinch, wiggling under our touch. Her flat stomach quivers with her heavy breath, her excitement expanding as the minutes pass. Our tongues flicker over her hard pink nipples. They get swollen with every suck.

Our hands are gliding over her thighs, over her stomach, over each other. I feel Nick's dick brieftly. Katie has a tight grip on each of our cocks, jerking us slowly, teasingly. I'm already dripping and her thumb races across my tip. She brings it to her mouth and sucks on it. I snatch her wrist down so my tongue can twist with hers. She turns me on to a point where I feel like I'm ready to explode and we've only just started. I'm a pubescent boy in her presence.

I get up on my knees and hit her titty with my cock. I grip her breast hard, my nails digging into her fat till she gasps from the light pain. I smack it and it jiggles from the force.

Her tongue sticks out, eager for my dick. Nick kisses her neck and cheek, barely paying attention to me. He sees her tongue and sticks out his own but I'm already shoving my dick into her mouth. Watching them both licking my cock has become a wild fetish.