Chapter 1

We've been together for 5 years. every moment feels like the first day we've met. I already found my home, were each other's best friends, we completely understand each other, She never knew she would love someone so deep until she found him. They were living a happy life together but they would be still worried about their happiness if would last forever."𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" Her partner asked her with a smile plastered on his face while optically canvassing the orange pink sunset."𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨." The girl answered smiling as they sat down on the grass.

Fresh aroma scatters the place a field with beautiful blooms of lavanders, As she was admiring the lavanders and picked one"𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨?" She suddenly spoke and gives the lavander that she picked for him. Her partner faced him and gave her a questioning look as his partner chuckled optically discerning his face.

She softly smile and gently holds his partners hands "𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙨?" She asked again waiting for his response and with a hint of hesitance. He answered."𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮,𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣." She verbally expressed while visually examining the lavander that she picked and visually looks at him and kissed the side of his lips.

She's 23 and wants to be married at the age of 27 and have kids soon, and he's 24 and wants to get married at the age of 28. They talked about how their future will be and where the wedding venue will be held and random stuffs they just wanted to live a simple life and be happy.
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚?"out of the blue the guy ask her that made her stop for a while and look at him."𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?" he just laugh and holds her hand tightly. She looks at the sky with the beautiful and calming scenery. "𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮!" their hands were interlocked as her partner gently cares her hands enjoying each others warmth and looks at the sky as the partner tolds him too"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡." he mumbled under his breath "𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜." she smiled while her partner just hummed as an response and faced her admiring her face and so was her dark brown eyes were sparkling.

He bought her flowers, took her to a nice romantic restaurant with live music, and even went to norway to see the beautiful scenery of the northern lights. It was one of the most perfect, romantic, happy date they ever had. Felt like they're going to die happy and live with happiness. They never fought or argued it was happy and perfect. They take things slowly, and they did. Spent the entire date thinking back and talking about favorite times together.

"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮?" he asked and look at her with a smile."𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮". She smiled back and looked deeply in his eyes and pulled him into an hug. He gently cares his partners back and whispered."𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩." the cold breeze brushes in her face."𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚?" she ask pulling out from the hug and faced the field that was full of lavanders as his partner looks at her and said."𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜." the girl looks at him "𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" she chuckled "𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚." the girl hummed "𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚." She rested on his partners shoulder and kept quiet as they closed their eyes and relax.