Chapter 2

Sunday morning she jumped out of the bed 4 years of waiting today is the wedding day. She opened her bedroom window that was on the right side of the bed and greeted."𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!" she inhales the fresh cold breeze of the air surrounding her, minutes later she decided to take a bath for her to get ready. She packed her self a breakfast. It was a very special day and she needs to come their by 9am for her to prepare herself.

Arriving at the location she was greeted by some people and excitement was filled in. She entered the room that was assigned to her and put her bag on the couch for the stylist to began their work."𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙." as the stylist said. It took one hour and half to finished up all the looks. Her hair was styled into chignon also known as the low bun it's one of the most popular wedding hairstyle. Her make up was natural she didn't want to put too much because it's heavy for her face and wear her simple portrait back wedding gown. She was happy and tears was forming in her eyes but she prevent to hold it not wanting to ruin her make up."𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬!" she nods up and down and thanking them as she was left alone and was zoning out. Her thoughts were disturbed when her cousin came in her cousin was one of their batchmates."𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮." her cousin said in a low soft voice."𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙!" she answered. "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?" her cousin spoke and nodded. They talk about some personal things and crack jokes when the bell was heard it means the ceremony was about to start."𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" they smiled and pulled her onto a hug before heading out.

When they got outside she saw alot of people but mostly their batchmates. Talking to each other and encountering each other like how they used to do back then. It's been years since some of them talked with each other, but some of they stay in touch. She slightly smiled at them some of them looked at her and whispering something the sad part is she knew what were they're talking about, she doesn't need to come near for her to hear what are they talking about. Her cousin looked at her and whispered."𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢." and get ready for the ceremony everything felt like a dream she didn't want to believe that this is happening. As soon as the church door was opened the sound of the piano from the church was heard and the people began to walk. It was her turn she's thinking if she should step inside her inner heart was saying something sort of a pain but she needs to because it's her promise. Losing much of her patience, Gripping onto the bouquet of flowers in her hands. Her heart was pumping inside of her chest recieving stares from their batchmates as she looks at the man standing infront of the altar with a big grin on his face. He is the happiest man in the world.

Now that she was infront a slight grin was on her face and headed to where she was assigned. After the long speaking of the priest it's time for the vow."𝙄 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝𝙨...." she snapped back to reality getting out of her imaginations she shaked her head a bit , The priest finally spoke out the famous question. "𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩?" watching her friend nodded her head felt like a tons of knives were stabbing her heart so as her world was crashing down then spoke out her "𝙄 𝙙𝙤" to the priest. Olivia looked at sebastian, him smiling back at her.
"𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩?" silence was filled in the atmosphere staring at olivia for a moment, watching the love of his life getting maried with her ex bestfriend she immediately glanced her eyes off him, looking everywhere but not him holding her cousins hand tightly preventing herself not to cry."𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" she nodded not wanting to hear nor see him say the words when it wasn't her in the position of being his wife.

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤" at that same time, the tears that she was preventing from falling finally fell down from her cheeks and followed by the others.
Nicole's cousin holds her hands squishing them in hers."𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚." at the moment she finally broke down she badly wants to run out of the church but she needs to respect the bride and the groom