Only If You Knew 🙈

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

Lewis Capaldi (Someone You Loved)

No One's POV

"Owh... Annyeonghaseyoo... You are Jeongwoo?" said Junkyu as he bowed to Jeongwoo.

"Nee... Park Jeongwoo imnida" said Jeongwoo as he bowed and shook his hand with Junkyu.

Now Jeongwoo and Airi are sitting together while Haruto approach to them to take their orders. Usually, people take order directly to the cashier, since they are special to Haruto, he went up to them instead.

"So what are you guys, having?" said Haruto as he is holding a paper and a pen.

"Brooo... Why are you so primitive? Use your phone or a tablet to take orders." Said Jeongwoo as he hides his lips and try to hold his laugh. Airi just laughed while Haruto just give a smack to Jeongwoo's head. As they were bickering with each other, they did not realized that 1 pair of eyes were watching them.

"Hello... Helloo...? Oppa?" said a costumer while waving in front of that staring eyes.

"Ahh.. Sorry... What's your order?" said Junkyu with a smile to the costumer. Yep, Junkyu was watching them the whole time. Not long after that, Haruto was back to their table after he made their order.

"Yyaakk... Sit down first. Don't walk too much." Said Jeongwoo as he guided Haruto to sit next to him. Haruto looked around and he saw that there were not many costumers.

"Hyung, can I sit for a bit?" shouted Haruto with a smile to Junkyu who were behind the cashier now. Junkyu nodded and Haruto started to sit next to Jeongwoo. Haruto was looking at both Jeongwoo and Airi eating their cheesecake.

"Yaakk.. Give me some." Said Haruto to Jeongwoo since he does not want to take his sister's cake since his sister is eating so well. He prefer to take his best friend's cake instead.

"Here." Jeongwoo took a spoon of his cheesecake then want to spoon-feed Haruto. Haruto opened his mouth then suddenly Jeongwoo change the direction of the spoon and aiming it to his mouth instead. However, Haruto knows too much about Jeongwoo and immediately he held Jeongwoo's hand and Haruto directed and put the cheesecake into his mouth.

Airi laughed at those two crackheads when Jihoon suddenly popped up.

"Ahh... So this is Haruto's boyfriend?" said Jihoon as he opened his mouth and signing Airi to give him the cheesecake.

"Yes, oppa." Said Airi as he gave the cheesecake to Jihoon. He was satisfied after he ate the cake and make himself to sit next to Airi. Jeongwoo laughed out loud of what Airi just said while Haruto complained.

"Noo, hyuuung." Said Haruto as he rolled his eyes. Then he accidentally looked at Junkyu behind the coffee grinder. Their eyes met with each other. Haruto's sharp stare and Junkyu's puppy eyes stare.

Junkyu then looked away but the coffee that he was making spilled. It was Jihoon's order. Haruto saw that and directly went to where Junkyu was.

"Hyung... Are you ok? Let me help you." Said Haruto wanted to wipe the coffee off of Junkyu's apron but Junkyu stepped back.

"No, it's ok. I'm fine." Said Junkyu who looked like a little bit disappointed.

"Let me just wiped it, hyung." Haruto consisted on on wiping it since the coffee also go on to Junkyu's sleeves.

"I SAID I'M FINE!" screamed Junkyu which make Haruto startled and so the costumers. Junkyu went at the back room of their café. It some kind of room where they put their stocks of coffee, sugar, crème and also the changing room.