Save me!

Ware house

Emma:okay look ima go back to school in a week. When I see Lante I will first spill my food on her. Then I will slip some stomach poison in her food. The effects shouldnt kill her. { p.o.v welll atleast i think} As we get further i will tell the rest. Okay?!

Everybody:alrite

Emma:so your Lante's "bestie" huh?

Dd:heeell naw im mad because she "beat you up" i will never be her friend. Tbh i always liked you more { p.o.v holy shit im never coming back here!}

?????: Your such a lil lying, ass, stupid,

THOT!

* Everybody looks at the door *

Dd:WTH ...........{ p.o.v OMG }

Everybody:MARCUS!!

*everybody starts yelling*

Marcus:*pulls out a gun and shoots it at the roof*

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU BETTA SHUT UP! NOW!

Emma:how did you find us? Why are you here? What do you what?

Marcus:damn slow down. Okay birdie,because, and sum.

Emma: *rolls eyes*

Marcus: I was gonna say do you want to go out to eat but you to WISHY WASHY and evil!

Emma: MARCUS! Dont go! Wait!

  *marcus leaves*

Emma:GET OUT NOW! *starts crying*
*madi rubs her back and says it is okay*

  One week later at Rapoport Academy

Lante: WASSUP!what yall doing ?

Sherry: nun

Rissa:same

Dd:*silent*

Kayla:chillin

Lante:that is good

*lante and the squad go get lunch and Emma bumps into Lante*

Lante:damn bitch watch were you going.

Emma:oops sorry.{ p.o.v yassss time for me to shine} i will go get your lunch im really really sorry.

Lante:okay watever. {  p.o.v it is sum wrong with Emma and dd she has said nub since i came back.}

*sits down and takes a bite then passes out*

Everybody:LANTE! WAKE UP! LANTE! LANTE!

Lante: {p.o.v i see Dd crying Emma and Madi laughing and Sherry is tryna wake me and then i see black and the white and the red and blue and i see alot of other shapes .....i think im got poisoned ....but by who.............. EMMA!

Nurse #1: GET AN IV RIGHT NOW AND I NEED VITALS RIGHT NOW !!! 

            Three hours later

*im in a very dark room tied up and i see Emma, Madi , and DD!*

Lante:how did yall get me here!

Emma: look miss.princeas is awake ...and to answer your question i said i was your sister *gives off a smirk* .

Dd:im so sorry

Lante: DD WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU.....WAIT I CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR NOT ONE BECAUSE YOUR A FAKE ASS BITCH ...NO FORGET THAT YOUR A THOT ....JUST WAIT!

*Dd runs out and crys *

Emma: go get the mf gun Madi

Madi:alrite

Lante: so you finna be real enough to kill me?

Emma: duuh

Lante: i doubt it u wasnt even real enough to stand up to marcus when he got caught cheating 6 diffent times bitch! So im suppose to believe u now hoe?

Emma: SHUT UP!

Madi:here emma.* 16 other girls walk in*

????: HOLD THA FUCK UP PUT THE MF GUN DOWN OR IM GOING TO POP OFF ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF UR MF HOES TRY ME!!! * 2 other girls walk i beside her*

Who is it .....are their alk gonna die....is it dd or is it marcus with two other girls....please vote and comment and i follow back...

~Aalante