CHAPTER 4

Peter and MJ were sitting on each end of the table, MJ looked like she loved the food that he made and it had Peter thinking, maybe he should do this more often, if there was anything that he knew about MJ that a few people knew, it was that MJ loved Italian food and food overall. Yes, there had been a rumor going around the school when Peter was in middle school about what MJ ate. No one had ever seen her eat during lunch at all and people had been suspecting that MJ was an actual vampire, because she wore a black hoodie all the time and sunglasses while in the sun and just...never ate.

Peter thought about bringing up the rumor that had been going around while MJ greedily ate her food and she said with a dazed expression. "Peter, this is the best pasta Bolognese that I've ever eaten, did May give you that recipe?" 

Peter smiled as she continued to eat, while he ate his food himself and then he said. "I can assure you that May has never ever made a successful meal, like I told you over the phone, I made the lasagna because if she had made it, it would have burned." She smiled at him and then he looked at her.

"Did you ever hear about the rumor, about you, in middle school?" MJ looked at him. "What do you mean? Are you talking about the vampire one?" 

He nodded and she chuckled and said. "I intentionally started that, I wanted to be left alone so I just never ate and even went as far as to show up to school with a pacifier full of 'blood' it was basically cranberry juice." She laughed to herself at the end and Peter chuckled a bit.

She looked at him and said. "You obviously know the rumor about you, that's going on currently." 

"That I'm a male escort? Thank you for telling me about that by the way, I'm guessing it was fueled a bit more when Brad said to literally everyone that he caught me at the stop with a woman in my underwear." Peter looked away, continuing to eat and then she asked.

"What happened there? Exactly?" He scratched the back of his neck a bit and he said. "Well, I didn't want to be seen as Spider-Man in Europe, because I knew the entire class would probably figure it out, at least those who were in DC....so basically just Flash, but I didn't even want to fight the Elementals at all, thinking "Mysterio" could handle it." She chuckled. 

"But whoever pulled you into it was against that." He nodded. "Yep, so then we were on our way to Prague, trust me when I say that I'm not even sorry about sending the class to the Opera, Brad must have had boring four hours." She looked down and she said.

"You also said that you almost killed Brad." Peter cringed and he said. "Well...Mr. Stark, err...Tony, left me a super intelligent AI, that controlled an army of drones, he had taken a photo of me with the...just the woman who made my new suit, the black one that you saw in Prague, and I wanted to delete it from his phone, I asked the AI, EDITH, is her name, and she asked if Brad was a target, I had rambled and she caught Brad's name and asked this and I thought for a moment before saying, yep, he's a target, Brad's a target and I panicked so much when she replied 'Initiating strike, releasing kill vehicle'." 

He thought she would get mad at him, but to his surprise, MJ burst out laughing and she said. "Damn! Well at least it got erased, I also suspected you did something because Brad was so confused, he had already told me what he saw and that he took a photo, it was literally right then when I decided 'Okay...Brad's kinda fucked up' and I just saw you with those glasses that I had never ever seen you with before, immediately hide in your seat once I saw you looking at us:" 

Peter smiled and then she said. "Then you blah blah blah, saved the day, blah blah blah, you still can't take all the credit, I mean I did beat up a drone to save Ned, Betty, Flash and Happy." Peter smiled and he said. "That just added to my mental list of ' Reasons Why Michelle Jones Is A Fucking Queen'."