See through me

ROSÉ POV

"CHAEYOUNG AH!"

...

"HYERI UNNIE!?"

You were so surprised to see Hyeri here. Even more than that though, you were not expecting to see your friend Christian. 

Christian lived in the same neighbourhood (a couple of blocks down from your house) as you and Y/N when you were young and he was even part of your group at school. However, you guys lost contact with each other when he had to move to Malaysia 8 years ago because of his parents' work. The last place you were expecting to see him was in Korea, in Y/N's apartment.

You noticed that your members were still standing there with confused looks on their faces.

"Ah yeah, guys this is me and Y/N's childhood friend Christian!" you said as you held both of your arms to point at him awkwardly.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all! Wow, you're all even more prettier in real life" he smiled as he hugged each individual member. Your eyes, however, were fixed on Jennie who looked like she was falling completely head over heels for the guy. You grinned to yourself.

After introducing Christian to all the members you saw Y/N emerge from the inside.

"Heyo Ian why are you- JISOO?! LISA?! JENNIE!??" you heard Y/N shout as they saw the girls.

Y/N gave each of them a tight hug and smiled endearingly as Jennie held out the box of macarons they made this morning.

"Wow, Thanks! I missed all of you!" Y/N turned to face all of the members when their eyes finally landed on you. They simply smiled and before they had a chance to speak you heard a loud smack as Lisa started to hit Y/N.

"You told me that you'd stay in contact you idiottt!!" Lisa screamed as she chased Y/N around the complex and into their apartment. The rest of you shook your heads unfazed by the scene that was taking place, typical crackhead behaviour.

"You guys should come in!" Christian said as he ushered us into the apartment.

You were greeted by Alice, Ashley, Hyeri, and Joan and remembered that they were supposed to go shopping with Y/N today. You all took your place on Y/N's hardwood floor, realising that Lisa and Y/N were still nowhere to be found. 

That was until you heard Y/N rushing from their bathroom followed by Lisa who was chasing them with an empty shampoo bottle. 

"OMG, WILL YOU TWO CALM TF DOWN!!" Jennie wailed 

That caused Y/N and Lisa to freeze in their spots realising that their game of one-sided tag would have to be cut short. 

"Mhm Hm," Y/N cleared their throat "right so Alice, Ashley, Hyeri, Joan, and Ian were meant to help me get all of my furniture and essentials today. Do you guys want to tag along?"

"Sure!" the four of you said in unison.

All of you got up and got ready to go out, Blackpink had a day off today so you had nothing else to do. 

...

Seoul Shopping Centre

Y/N POV

"Right! All of you children stay together, we don't want any of you getting lost!" you all laughed at Ashley's comment as you strolled through the mall

"Right! All of you children stay together, we don't want any of you getting lost!" you all laughed at Ashley's comment as you strolled through the mall. You weren't expecting the girls to visit you today but you were glad they did. You had missed all of them, even the crackhead who chased you with a shampoo bottle. 

As the group wandered around the mall you couldn't help but notice how happy and excited the four were. Granted, they were all wearing a mask and were covered up so that nobody would recognise them but they were so lively and it made you smile brightly; you wondered how long it's been since they've been able to go out without any restrictions. 

The group entered the furniture shop and you saw Lisa and Jennie plop themselves down on a nearby couch. Everybody dispersed into different areas to look at all the different couches and armchairs and you were walking around with Alice and Ashley. 

"I still can't believe after all these years you're still in love with her" Alice grinned as she stroked the armrest of the red velvet couch you three were looking at. You heard Ashley giggle next to her.

"What do you mean?" you said giving her an oblivious look.

"We're talking about Rosie," Ashley responded, "Alice has told me all about you're history and I've got to say, you're very dedicated"

"Ally!" you whined to the person in front of you.

"What?!" she laughed mockingly "Everybody here knows about your feelings towards Rosie! It's just my stupid sister who's oblivious to it all"

You just sighed deeply and continued walking around.

"But-"

You stopped walking when you heard Ashley speak behind you. You turned around to give her your full attention.

"You should probably not get your hopes up" 

"Oh don't worry about that," you chuckled "I figured that out years ago. Chaeyoung would never agree to date me"

"It's not that..." Ashley and Alice looked at each other with a guilty look.

"What is it?" you raised your brows questioningly.

"You'll figure out soon enough. It's better if it comes from her." Alice said and moved to the next couch with Ashley.

You were stunned by the sudden conversation and just followed behind them.

(A/N: Sorry for the long update. Thank you for all the views and to those who voted! Hope y'all had a great holiday! Happy New Year!)