Content

Cracking her eyes open, Aerie looks around. She was in a room that was very familiar to her. It was Sasuke's room. She looks to the side of the bed and sees Sasuke laying down next to her. He was sitting up in the bed with his arms crossed over his chest and sleeping soundly while snoring slightly.

Aerie was very happy about where she was, so she curls up next to Sasuke. She lets out a small sigh as she closes her eyes again. Smiling to herself when she feels Sasuke let out a sigh also and wrap his arms around her again. 

But their peaceful moment was interrupted by a loud banging sound from the door. Sasuke's eyes flash open as Aerie snuggles her face deeper into his chest.

''Sasuke!! Open the door! Do you have that pinked haired girl in there with you!?" Karin shouts from behind the door.

Sasuke exhales roughly, when he feels Aerie's body go rigid against him. Aerie suddenly sits up and flings the sheets off of herself. She is about to place her feet on the ground, when Sasuke gently grabs her arm to stop her.

''Your feet aren't fully healed yet,'' he informs her.

''Like hell I care!'' Aerie states as she stands up.

Even though, Aerie flinches at the pain in her feet she still stocks over to the door. In one swift movement, Aerie flings to the door open and places her hands on her hips. All while she glares at Karin with her piercing green eyes.

"I-I, uhh...'' Karin stutters.

"Can I help you with something?" Aerie says slowly with a hint of anger in her voice, which was not normal for Aerie.

''Yeah! You can get away from my Sasuke-kun!'' Karin shouts in Aerie's face, as Karin pushes her glasses higher up on her nose.

''Your Sasuke, huh?" Aerie smiles evilly.

''Yes! His is on my team, therefore, that makes him mine!''

Aerie suddenly grips Karin's throat and pulls her close to Aerie's face, making Karin gasp.

''Listen, back off...'' Aerie growls.

''Whore!'' Karin shouts.

At that word, Aerie gives into her angry Sakura side. She punches Karin across her face, then slams Karin into the ground. The ground cracks under Karin an causes her face to be buried in the ground.

"Go to sleep in your grave,'' Aerie growls again as she turns on her heel and flicks her hair behind her.

Sasuke watches Aerie with an impressed look on his face, as she slams the door shut and replaces his seal that was on the door. Aerie stocks back over to the bed and plops down next to Sasuke. She crosses her arms over her chest and frowns like a pouting child, making Sasuke chuckle.

''Don't worry. When Jugo and Suigetsu find Karin they will leave us alone,'' Sasuke tells her.

''Good. I don't want to see anyone, right now,'' Aerie mumbles.

Sasuke smiles for the first time in a long time. He wraps his arms around Aerie pulling her close to him while she snuggles into him. He felt as if everything was as it should be. Aerie wasn't going anywhere and Sasuke was not about to let her go ever again.

Now he could finally be content.

**I hope you enjoyed reading my Fan Fiction as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

Thank you for reading =)