Shot 1

Omkara Singh Oberoi finally gets engaged

Omkara Singh Oberoi, famous for his love songs especially Banjaara and Tum Hi Ho, finally got engaged to his girlfriend of two years Gauri Kumari Sharma, who is an interior designer this Saturday. Omkara has managed to keep his relationship of two years a secret and at his recent concert, the young long-haired dream boy went down on his knees to propose to Gauri. Though many female fans are heartbroken as their dream boy is taken and engaged, we at Gossip! are happy for the couple.

When Omkara proposed, he posted a picture of Instagram of the two on the stage with Omkara on his knees showing the ring with a surprised Gauri and then another picture of the two hugging onstage, all smiles and he captioned it with 'all the feels❤️'.

Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Kumari Sharma got engaged at Gauri's gorgeous apartment and the engagement was attended by close friends and family. The female fans drooled over Omkara who was dressed in a midnight blue sherwani adorned with hand embroidered thread work and allowed his hair opened. But everyone's eyes weren't only on Om. Their eyes were also on Gauri who was looking like a princess in an alluring blue lehenga in exquisite silk and enhanced with the timeless beauty of hand embroidered dori made by the one and only Anita Dongre. The two looked in love as they kept their rings on one another, all smiles. Omkara posted their engagement pictures on Instagram with the caption 'I love her and it is the beginning of everything' whilst Gauri used the caption 'The easier yes I have ever said'.

We wish the best for Omkara and Gauri as they soon embrace the marriage life.

Om and Gauri were waiting on the sofa that the interview place had provided and within seconds, the interviewer came. 

Interviewer: hey guys.

Om and Gauri: hi.

interviewer: so the cameraman is going to start the camera then we will begin the interview.

Om and Gauri smiled as Om grabbed Gauri's tiny hand, caressing it gently. The camera started and the interviewer started to speak: hello everyone, this is Prisha Kumar and I am here with Omkara Singh Oberoi, every girl's dream guy, and Gauri Kumari Sharma, the girl that everyone wants to be right now. As we all know, everyone is obsessing over the magical proposal and engagement. So Omkara and Gauri, welcome.

Om: thank you for having us here.

Prisha: of course. So the reason why we have you two here today because everyone has been wondering on you two met in the first place. Omkara has been so private about it and from what we have seen from past pictures, you two were together with friends so we all thought that Gauri was Om's friend. The fans would love to know your love story and if all of Omkara's songs are about Gauri.

Gauri: we met when I was 19 at a bookshop. He was a little cold to me at the time and we had an argument over a book so we both didn't like each other at the very first meeting. We thought at the time that the bookshop meeting was the last time we would see each other but I was an intern for Contours The Design Company at the time and the company was talking about sending an intern since Om needed an interior designer so thankfully I got sent to Om's house. 

Om: at the time, I was not in a good place. I was facing writer's block with my songs and I wasn't on good terms with my parents so when Gauri first came over, I was rude but she handled me and my rudeness in a calm composed manner.