Chapter 3: A window to the past

As I walked to the room I will be staying,I felt sudden wave of chills pass through my spine cause of how cold the room was.The window was wide open and the curtain was on the outside of the window.

I bended over the window to grab it by the end and put it back inside but I saw the wind blew something away.I pick it up and it says "My rose and me".Picture of us while decorating the tree for christmas.This was 2 years ago,I didn't even know this photo existed,but the thing that drawn my attention was "my rose" knowing that everyone in his family calls me Poppy as a joke instead of my real name and like I am his,and why is it in Ginny's room?

I sat on the bed with the picture in my head as all of our memories flash through my mind.I mean he is the only person that made me feel something,but I don't know how to love him.I don't know why I am even thinking about this,this is probably some old photo...

My thoughts were interupted,again,by the George. "Hey Rose,where do you want me to put your luggage?" I mumbled something as I tried to put the photo behind me "Umm you can put it by the door" sh*t he saw me holding the photo... "You know that is my favorite picture of us"said George as he reached to grab the photo.He sat next to me,holding the photo in his big hands. "Yeah,some happier times" I replied "And why is that?You know I am always here,you can talk to me" "Thank you George,I appreciate it but it's not the time now" I replied as I stood up to go downstairs... I felt a warm hand grab me by my wrist "Rose,I really mean it" said George "I know"

As I headed downstairs I only thought how the touch of his hand lighted up something in me,like the touch of his hand touched my soul.

"Poppy!" Hermione shouted as she ran into me to hug me with Harry and Ron following her. "When did you get here?" they all ask in the same time "Oh a little bit earlier,but I was with George in the room upstairs" I see Ginny laugh in the background and I see Ron's smirk on the face.I was confused a little bit but it's okay.I went to greet everyone and to help Molly with dinner.Everyone gathered in the living room and all you could hear were laughters.It really feels magical to see everyone happy."

"Fred,George come help to set the table!" shouted Molly which Fred obviously didn't hear her cause he was cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. "Don't worry Mrs.Weasley I'll help" George passes me to the other side of the kitchen by slowly grabbing me by my waist and getting out the dishes. "Hey Rose here,you set the forks and knifes"

As the times goes,we setted up the whole table and it's time for everyone to sit down. " Well we are good team,aren't we?" he says as he sits next to me and as my response i just smile at him.I didn't eat much of the dinner,I ate just little bit so it doesn't look like im disrespectful to Molly but it's been a hard time for me to eat and just appriciate my body.

Since I literally live with Remus,he is rarely home and I don't have to pretend to eat.George saw that I wasn't eating and he tapped me on my thigh as he made sad face and told me to eat just a little bit.I just smiled and tried to eat,but I don't remeber telling him that I am having that problem again.

Molly and Ginny got up to clean up the table cause everyone finished eating and we gathered around in the living room to play some muggle game and listen to music.I saw George looking at me with sad face,probably cause it bugged him that I didn't eat much.I feel like everything that I am going through he feels it,like he is more myself than I am.