The New girl

Tweet: Lizz you okay?

Lizz: yeah some reason I ain't feeling good.

Tweet: girl you pregnant

Lizz: I can't be. Nooo she said crying. What about my mama and daddy they gone kill me.

Tweet: to make sure I'll go get you some pregnancy testes.

Tweet left about 20 mins later she came back and Lizz was asleep on the couch.

Tweet: wake up go take the test.

Lizz went to the bathroom to go take the test. Tweet waited in the living room walking back and forward and looking out the window looking for August cause she already knew she been thru pregnancy.

Lizz: well I am crying then there was a knock on the door. August voice Lizz let me in please

Tweet opened the door nigga you dead wrong and you got this girl pregnant.

August mann I can explain. August told them what happened.

August: that girl put some in my drank I knowh I saw her doing something but I wasn't sure and I ain't thank nun. After that I past out I woke up to her on myh dick ya heard meh so shid I couldn't talk didn't have the strength to get her off meh. When I did have strength I was almost bout to bust I wasn't gone just stop and have blue balls that shit hurts like hell. So I just finished. I'm sorry babeh for real I didn't mean for that to happen.

Tweet: Britt needs to come here so all of us can get to the bottom of this shit. It might take her a while to get here but when she does I'll be here. I look only live close here.

One month past Lizz wasn't showing yet. She hasn't talked to August like talking about cause he been working on songs and making his first video. Of course she had to talk to him she was having his child. She went to the doctor and she's due February 14.

Lizz called Bre Bre called Tweet and Tweet called Janee.

Lizz: Tweet and Janee can y'all come here so y'all can be with me when I tell my mama and daddy the news. They won't do that much yelling if y'all with me.