𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:WHAT LOKI WANTS

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
WHAT LOKI WANTS

HER VISION TURNED BLACK. BLOOD ran down her forehead and her nose, finding it hard to breathe as she felt something lying on top of her chest. All she could hear was ringing in her ears. Natasha had been calling out to her, hoping that she was alright and getting worried by the second the longer the woman didn't respond to her.

Natasha glanced towards Bruce, watching as he fought off the other side of him. She begged for him to stay in control, especially while Olivia was laying there, unmoving. She tried to stay calm, she tried to repeat it in her head that Olivia was okay at that she was going to open her eyes any minute.

"Bruce. . . you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay, listen to me." Upon noticing two crew members calling out for her, Natasha was quick to wave her hand away. "We're gonna be okay. Right?" She glanced towards Olivia before looking back towards Bruce. "I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never―︎"

"You're life?" The voice of the Hulk mixed with that of Bruce's, making the redhead's eyes widen. Natasha watched as the man started to transform.

"Olivia." Natasha called out to the woman. "Olivia!"

Olivia's vision slowly came back to her, making the brunette blink a few times before turning her head towards Natasha who was trying to pull her foot from out between the pipes. Her eyes then moved over to Bruce, panic striking her as she watched the man start to form into the Hulk. Olivia's eyes started glowing blue as she then focused on the giant piece of concrete that had landed on her chest, no doubt bruising it and cracking a rib or two. It would heal, so she couldn't dwell on that. The wolf clenched her jaw as she brought her hands to the heavy concrete before letting out an grunt as she shoved it off of her, making her breathe in a big gulp of air.

"Nat?" Olivia breathed before her eyes followed that of Natasha's gaze, watching just as Bruce had fully changed into his other self. Natasha jerked her leg from the pipes just as a roar fell from the Hulk. Natasha quickly jumped off the platform and over to Olivia, pulling the girl up to her feet before they both stood there for a moment, looking at the giant green man that stood there with his back faced towards them. And then he turned his head, narrowing his eyes at the two women making them quickly turn on their heels and rush up the set of steps that was behind them.

The Hulk quickly rushed after them, and right before he ripped the stairs from its place, the two women were quick to jump up and grab a higher railing, flipping themselves over it before continuing to run. He ripped the floor from underneath their feet until they finally jumped down a level, running down a small set of steps before crawling under a pathway under the pipes. They stayed hidden, the two exchanging looks with one another as they tried to be as quiet as possible whilst also keeping their eyes out for Hulk.

Olivia's eyes started to glow as she searched through the darkened area, staying slightly in front of Natasha in order to keep her from being hurt. Natasha had her gun out, holding it up whilst keeping close to Olivia, not wanting the other female to be hurt either. That's when they both took in a breath of surprise as the Hulk looked at them between the pipes and growled at them. Natasha was quick to shoot a pipe from above his head, making steam come out of it before she quickly grabbed Olivia's hand and started running away. However, Hulk was catching up and fast.

Destroying the glass that surrounded them on a walk way, he managed to catch up to Olivia first, grabbing hold of her and violently throwing her into a wall. She felt her head slam against the wall as she fell to the ground, her vision going black for a few seconds before it returned just in time to see Natasha get thrown as well, before Thor jumped in and tackled the Hulk. Olivia was quick to clench her jaw before crawling over to Natasha.

"Nat, are you alright?" She softly asked, but the assassin looked terrified. Shocked, almost. She had never seen anything like it before, and Olivia was surprised that she wasn't in the exact same state. Olivia placed her hands on either sides of Natasha's face, tucking a strand of hair behind Natasha's ear as she searched her green eyes. Natasha finally met her dark eyes, and Olivia's heart seemed to lurch at the fear that was swimming within them. She quickly gave the woman a kiss on the forehead, as if to assure her it would be alright, and that she was right there.

That's when Olivia heard Fury's voice come over the coms. "It's Barton. He took out our systems. He's headed for the detention level. Does anybody copy?"

Olivia looked at Natasha before placing a hand on the woman's shoulder then bringing her other to press a button on her coms in order to respond. "This is Agent Jade, I'm on my way." The woman then looked back at Natasha. "Stay here, I'm going to go get our best friend back." With that, she gave Natasha another shoulder squeeze before standing up and making her way towards the detention level where her best friend was currently headed.

" With that, she gave Natasha another shoulder squeeze before standing up and making her way towards the detention level where her best friend was currently headed