Chapter 2

Its 5:00am. I have 1 hour to get ready to leave for my mission.

I grab leather pants and a leather jacket to wear. I brush my hair and put a bit of it in a little braid at the front. I take all my main supplys.

Contact camera

Kiss of death

Hand hooks (to climb with)

Mini tablet (for travel)

Poison pen

If I need anything else while I'm there, I'll just have the agencie send it.

I exit my room and head to the main office. "Good day number 7. Here's your badge," the leader hands me my badge and there's a 7 on it. I need this badge to prove that I'm not a fake for whoever I'm working for. "We have a van waiting for you outside. You may leave."

"Thank you." I bow and take my leave.

I go outside to the van. I go in the back seat since its awkward to sit near someone you don't know. The van pulls away from the Agencie and heads South.

Its a 5 hour long drive to the laboratory and most of that time I'm just staring out the window, watching the world go by.

The world that was living life peacefully, normally. This is why I need to become number 1. If you get the chance to rank that level, they tell you everything. Your parents, your name, why we were put in the agencie, and all of those things.

We reach the laboratory at 11:00am. Right on time. I ring the door bell and a man with crazy hair opens it. "Hi, may I please see your badge?" I hold it up. "Ah. Good. Come on in. Sorry about the mess." I enter and things are scattered everywhere. Maybe this'll be easy and he just lost it within a pile of junk.

He walks me over to a circular container. "This is where the orb was." He points to the center where theres a hole to hold it. "I was doing tests on it and got so tired that when I left, I forgot to lock it up. Next thing I know, I come back in the morning and its gone. It has to of been stolen. It can't just fall out." I write everything he's saying down for notes. Now that I'm seeing the machine myself I know he's right. It absolutely was stolen.