D.M.

You wake up on your side with Draco behind you cuddling you, relieved it was Sunday. He was still asleep so you decided to roll onto your back and just admire his face for a minute. "Damnit Malfoy. What have you done to me", you thought while moving his messy hair out of his eyes. You personally thought he looked much better with messy hair, but he insisted on fixing it every morning. You placed a soft peck on his forehead before getting up and going to run a bath in his huge tub. You start to undress until something catches your eye. "D.M." just in your ass. You wondered if this was going to leave a scar, but you also didn't care. You sat in the water, your cuts stinging, and relaxed.
     All of a sudden you feel Draco touch your arm and he gets in behind you to hold you. He kisses your cheek and holds you tight. You smile and flip over so your head is in his chest. You leave a trail of kisses until you reach his mouth and give him multiple soft kisses. He pulled away. "Fuck you, Riddle", he said chuckling. "What did I do", you frowned. "You made me soft y/n", he expressed. You smiled and kissed him again, but this time longer and more passionate. He went to run his hand across your ass so he could feel the mark he left on you. You were really his. You could feel his dick getting hard so you retch into the water and played with him until he was fully hard. Then you mounted him and put your breasts into his mouth, forcing him to suck them. He violently flips you over so your ass is up and whispers, "I don't like when my slut tries to take control. You're mine, did I not make that clear last night with this", he says as he smacks your wound on your ass. You yelp. "Use your words you whore", he demands. "Y-you did daddy, I'm sorry", you moan. "You're gonna be fucking sorry", he says while ramming his fingers into you. "Oh fuck Draco", you moan.
     Draco's always been rumored to have the biggest daddy kink, which was obviously true. "Whose fucking slut are you", he demands. "You-yours", you manage to say in between moans. He grabs your hair to make your back arch. His lips make contact with your collarbone as his hand grabs your breast. You moan slightly and he bites into your skin. You breathe heavily. "Daddy", you moan. He lifts up, "Yes baby", he asks. "I want you to fuck me so hard", you say while looking him directly in the eyes. He chuckles and leans you over the side of the tub and rams every inch into you.
     He continues to thrust hard and hits your g-spot and the back of your pussy every time. You lose control of your legs as they shake vigorously. He puts two fingers in your mouth and holds the side of your mouth open while he rails you from the behind. You scream his name as you cum. "fuck daddy, please don't st-", you say between his thrusts. He goes faster and harder and you grab his wrist as you cum all over him. He turned you around and shoved his throbbing dick into your mouth and face fucked you until he came all over your face. He then sat back down in the water, and faced you. He wiped his cum off of your face and made you suck it off his fingers. "You look so pretty sucking daddy's fingers like that", he says. Once you were cleaned up, you leaned up and kissed his cheek. When you went to sit back down, he grabbed your face, looked you in the eyes, and said, "I love you y/n Evermore Riddle". "I love you too, Draco Lucius Malfoy", you replied. You sat back down and he cuddled you into him and washed your hair.
     By the time you had gotten out it was fine for dinner, so you both got dressed and walked to the Great Hall together. After walking out of the common room, Draco grabs your hand and makes you face him. He looks at your neck to make sure your marks are hidden, and you do the same for him. He then keeps your hand in his and walks into the dining hall displaying whose girl you are.
     As you sit down for dinner, you were both starving, but obviously being bombarded with questions from your fellow Slytherins about why you were holding hands, and what you guys "were". Emerson being one of those. "Em, I'll fill you in later, yeah", you said trying to eat. You had your leg propped up on Draco until Pansy came over and tried to start an argument between you and him.
     "So you manipulated Riddle into getting back with you", she questioned. "No pugface, I didnt. I told her the truth, not your fucked up version. She knows how much of a crazy obsessed bitch you are. That's not a secret from anyone", Draco says. You chuckle as she glares at you. "Riddle, I'll let you know that everyone has had him. You're not special", she said. "Except for you though, right", you laughed and turned your back to her as she scoffed and walked away.
     Once you get back to his dorm, you ask him if what she said was true. "Draco, you know I'll love you regardless of your answer, but how many girls have you been with", you started. "Three. Penelope Clearwater, Tulip Karasu, and you", he said with confidence. "How about you", he asked. "Just you and.. him", you said uncomfortably. He looks at you up and down and pulls you into the tightest hug. "I promise I'm never going to be with someone else. I love you too much Riddle", he said with his voice cracking. You pulled away. "Draco, I know you love me, and I love you too. I don't care what your past is, as long as we're all for each other now", you said. "Can I ask you something", Draco asked you with tender eyes. "Of course", you said. "y/n, will you...".