i love you.

TW: RAPE ‼️‼️

Y/N POV
"alright we all ready?" i asked "yup where ready." sabrina and oikawa said
we then head somewhere to eat first cause we got time to spare..

"OU! let's eat at the noodle place again." i said
"oh yeah that's where i meant you." oikawa say as head played with my hair.

"yeahh who would've known it ended up like this." sabrina said while turning into the noodle place.

we then order and just talk about shit ,waiting for time to pass by. it was time so we said thank you for the food ,and started driving to the party.

{you arrive at the party}

"well it looks like there's more people here than last time." sabrina said ,me and oikawa then walk in ,and see our friends.

"oh hey hinata ,i didn't think you would come to party's." i said

he smiled and said "i didn't want to ,but kageyama wanted me to." he said as he pointed to him

"sup" kageyama said

"hey."

i then turn back to oikawa ,and we both head into the kitchen. we take a couple shots ,and we weren't paying attention to the time. "hey y/n im gonna use that bathroom." he yelled ,since the music was so loud.

"yeah okay I'll just stay here." you said .

he heads off into the bathroom ,and you still take shots dancing to the music , "hey y/n."
someone said
you turn to see kuroo

"oh yeah kuroo." you smiled

"let me take a sip of your drink." he said

"yeah okay."
you then see him turn around ,and he moves his hand ,but you don't think much of it.
"here now you drink." kuroo said

"okay." i said with no control ,i was out of it.
you took a drink ,and five seconds later. you
couldn't move. you couldn't even stand.

kuroo then picks you up as he walked you up stairs ,people looked at him ,but he just said "she's just to drunk ,she just needs to lay down."

we then enter a room ,that smelt like weed.

i couldn't move ,i could only look around.

he then turns me over "shh be quite." he said

aw fuck i knew what was coming
"kuroo please you don't wanna do this." you said while tearing up.

this brought back memories from your past ,in your home.

you started balling cause you thought you were safe if you moved away from home.

he then pulls down my clothes as he unbuckles his pants. he then pushes my head down ,basically suffocating me. so i don't make any noise calling for help or sum.

i then start crying even more , cause he was hurting my wrist ,he kept on gripping tighter and tighter.

he the process to go in me ,and going really fast. where i couldn't take it . it hurts so much.

you try to scream ,but nothing came out.

you felt hopeless ,you wanted to kill him.

*door opens*

😀

"WHAT THE FUCK!" oikawa yelled

"no oikawa it's nothing ,she wanted me to." kuroo said
"he then looks at me as i turn my head to him ." he sees me crying and that's where he snaps.

"you gonna regret that." oikawa said as he went up to kuroo as he punched the fuck him ,but it didn't stop there.

kuroo then fell to the ground knocked out ,oikawa grabbed his shirt ,and punched and punched till his knuckles were bleeding. he then throws kuroo on the floor and stomps on his face , he broke his nose ,and two of his teeth were missing.

he then put my clothes back on ,and carries me downstairs into the car.

"what happened?!" sabrina said
"kuroo fucking raped her." oikawa
said .

sabrina then starts to tear up and gets her phone out to call the cops.

she calls the cops ,and they arrive at his place and arrest him. he has to spend time in there for 6 months.

{time skip to next day}

i wake up to see oikawa in front of me crying ..
"oikawa why.. why are you crying." i said

"i couldn't- i.. i couldn't protect you." he said stuttering

him saying that made me tear up..

"but you saved me." i said running my fingers through his hair.

"but i was to late." he said

i then look at him ,and just hug him. he needed one. we then just stayed in that position for about a good five minutes.

"i .. i love you." oikawa said

i then widen my eyes ,hearing that made me happy.

"i love you too." i smiled.

we then just stay with each other the whole time ,just cuddling.

yeah this felt right.
me
and
him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3