「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: JessicaMGarcia4

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
Name: [name]
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Hair Colour: Lilac
Eye Colour: Pale Purple

ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ
Likes: Anime, Manga, Video Games
Dislikes: People dissing about her 'likes'

[name] tries her best to fit into society as much as she can. Given how she was often looked down upon when people find out about her being an otaku. She had no choice but to act like she hates anime, manga and she was often told that girls can't play video games as well.

She is a kind-hearted girl who would listen to everybody's troubles and give them the best advice she could offer, but she would often wonder to herself why couldn't she help herself, but she could do it for others.

From time to time she loathes herself for the way she is. Never truly finding a reason to love herself wholeheartedly given how she was treated 'differently' in the human world.

A/N: Please change to what you desire.
This would most likely not follow the plot of the game.
But there could be some reference to the game.
Hence, the reader is not the descendant of Lilith.

----------

"𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝! 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝! 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭," ¹

Lucifer called out, shaking his head as he listened to what Lord Diavolo had said. Convincing him to bring his demon brothers out for a short walk in the human world to understand their lives better before the exchange program starts.

"Really, bringing these troublemakers out is causing me to have a major headache instead of having a relaxing time," Lucifer added on and soon sighed as he heard Levi and Mammon fighting once more, which he turned and glared at them.

The younger demon brothers could only chuckle slightly at what had happened, laughing at their older brothers' misfortune of facing the oldest's wraths. Only for them to continue with their journey of walking down the streets of Japan.

Which Leviathan was enjoying as he was an otaku, making reference to how some anime was made base on the existing structure. How a certain character of the manga he read enjoyed this particular food a whole lot.

And the entire trip was filled with nothing but Levi blabbering away about his otaku life, trying to get his demon brothers to look at his point of view.

"Just shut up already, will ya?! Nobody cares about your otaku-life!" Mammon snapped, getting irritated and Leviathan was taken aback at the way the second oldest had spoken. Not that he wasn't used to it, but because the Avatar of Greed had yelled at him when they were in public.

And now, all eyes were on him then and he started to shrink away.

"Mammon..." Lucifer muttered out deadly, and Mammon could only swallow the lump in his throat as he realized he had angered Lucifer somehow. He hid behind Satan then, who tried to get him to let go of his coat.

And soon Levi was stray further away from the demon brothers as he tried to get himself comfortable by listening to some anime music while playing some games then on his D.D.D. He hummed a tune to himself, trying to return to his normal self.

"Sorry! Excuse me!" and he stopped when he felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. He turned to look, whereas the demon brothers stopped to look as well. Levi's eyes widened as he noticed a young woman holding out what seems to be one of his manga that he had just bought.

And he started to beat himself up mentally for nearly losing something important to him. He watched as she held the manga book out to him, and he accepted it. Watching as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then.

"Take care of it!" she spoke out and soon turned, walking away. Whereas Levi's eyes widened at how she had spoken to him. His cheeks flushed red as he held the manga against his chest tightly and watched as she hurried to join her friends.

Watching as she laughed and smiled with her friends, and watch her turn to look at him. Waving goodbye to him did he slowly raised his hand up and waved a little back at her, which her friends squealed at and dragged her away.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐞. ²

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

1. "Leviathan, you are falling behind! Stop playing your games, there isn't a strong signal for you. I really do wonder how will you survive without the Internet,"

2. And Leviathan's heart skipped a beat for a normie.