CHAPTER 13 (PART 1)

3RD P.O.V........

"Dome", Pavel said in shock." Wait wait do you two know.......", Gulf sentence hanged in mid air  as Pavel yelled," get the fuck outta here Dome. Just go like you left my life", he was now in tears as the costumers watched so  the 5 of them on Gulf's lead went upstairs to their living room.

"What do you want", Pavel composed himself but his voice cold as winter's night." Phoomie please listen to me I... ."," dont even. You left after what happened and now you are back just to hurt me again." Fresh tears fell from his face as he remembered his past. Gulf who could not understand what was going on said," Por , Mr. Dome what is happening"," ummmmm baby your ability to birth a child is unnmnnnnn ... ...not a Condition,but rather a hereditry one." Pavel explained but the rest aside from Dome looked confused." What do you mean ", Eye asked." I mean I gave birth to Gulf", he said shyly leaving the rest mouth gaped." H-how did it happen", now Mild was suprised ....... Well  .......

Flashback.......

DomePavel was the biggest ship in college ad who would not ship them. Caring for eachother like areal couple should but little did they know that it was true. Being roomates , they used to exploit their bodies most pleasurably but slowly it generated into love.....

On his 22nd birthday,Dome wanted more than ever." Phoomie na please just for a while na", the bday boy pleaded as he hugged Pavel's waist." No way . Last time we did  on my birthday I was a penguin statue for weeks ", the other said ." Ok fine ", Dome said as he sulked off to the couch. Not wanting to be guilty zoned  Pavel had a hot steamy sex trip with his faen that night.....

Things had cooled down after that and Pavel felt off shortly. Getting dizzy....puking....morning sickness he had  all the syptoms of a pregnant woman but still did not believe it could happen." Baby please lets go to the hospital. You look horrible.". Dome pleaded  as he was worried of how Pavel had changed.

Reaching the hospital, Dome sat outside as the doctors called Pavel in. After what seemed like forever the doctor came out," please what is wrong"," oww Nong nothing happened he is pregnant", the other was shocked as to the doctor's explanation..
.
For the first three months both helped hand in hand in catering for themselves but soon everything  went in ash.

Dome began to come drunk and would sometimes beat Pavel up but stuck in love Pavel stayed with him until the day Dome truely revealed himself to the other.

That day was Dome's father's birthday and the most dignified people were around. Pavel came with Dome after he begged the other to. The party was moved with music  as people danced the night away . Dome suddenly came up to stage and knelt in front of a certain lady." Pleng , I know we have only been together for a month but please say yes and I .......", his words halted when Pavel ," DOME WHAT ABOUT US .","Pavel stop embarassing yourself"," embarase me .

You vowed to never break up and what about our ba...",everyone was stunned when Dome slapt the pregnant man." Never ever call those abominations in you mine ", Dome said as fresh tears that threatened to fall, came like a waterfall over a cliff," you...you are evil . And I...I will never ever forgive you even if you begged me to", the man spat coldly and left the premises and as fate would have it never showed his face ever again...........

Flashback  over.........

"Long story short . My parents disowned me and I almost died if Mr. Thanapong did not  see me. He took me in and cared for me liked I was his until I had you  Gulf . I actually had twins but sadly one died leaving you alone", Pavel said as fresh tears fell on his face as thought of the past." I am sorry ", Dome said." It is not fully your fault as I also did not do well in the caring part."," no not that its because....I....I  took the child. Pavel tooktime to process the situation now." Start talking", the man said while sealing the anger in him.

"I kept tabs on you secretly and on the delivery day I bribed for one of the babies and here she is", he pointed towards Eye who gaped at him " that means your my", Pavel cried so hardly as the two babies hugged each other.

"I am sorry I was not for you my soon but I pronise that what ever that bastard did to you he will pay", Dome said he finally hugged his son.. ..the day went on smoothly just like few weeks after but just like a day their joy was to end......
.

.
.
.

T.B.C.....

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT JUST THE LAST PART TO GO .....WHEEWW AND CHECK PUT MY NEW STORY AS I WILL UPLOAD ITS FIRST CHAPTER.......BYE