Chapter One

A/N

Sorry if took me so long to get around to actually writing and publishing a chapter.

Peg POV

I was walking back towards the dorm and praying that Eros wasn't home. But sadly when I walked into the there he was putting the picture of him back up for the 3rd time.

*Great! Know I'll have to take it down again.*

I tried to quietly walk past him, but he turned around and spotted me.

(WARNING: Author is currently trying to figure out how to write flirty scenes, and apologizes if this part is terrible.)

(ANOTHER WARNING: This part may be somewhat uncomfortable.)

"Watcha doing Peg~" he started walking towards me, "Because I don't like it when you ignore me, so just c'mon and try to get to know me," He was smirking and I didn't like it.

I slowly started walking up the stairs, because the one time I don't have have my sword Eros is being even more flirtatious than usual.

"Eros back the hell up. Before I punch you."

"Ohhh~ but you wouldn't want to do that know would you sweetheart. You look confused, maybe I should start calling you sweetheart more. Ah ah ah, don't yell besides everyone else is out camping. What did you think that I was going, oh no I knew you wouldn't be going so why should I?"

I sucker punched him in the face, and kicked him where the sun don't shine then I pulled him over and tossed him on his bed.
A/N

The weird flirty thing is over.

I noticed something as I was making sure he was properly situated there was an injection? In his neck I was curious as to what it was but didn't want to deal with that crap today, and went upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry for taking so long to actually post a chapter and then when I do its roughly 300 words. But I promise I've been trying to write longer chapters, but also please keep in mind the fact that it takes a long while to write come up with stories, also while writing it make sure it all makes sense and so much more.

-Shadow